Chapter 19

authors note -
hey cupcakes! <3 sorry that i'm a bit late on this chapter! school is starting and i'm quite busy! i'm under a bit of stress right now, too, so i hope you all can understand. <3 i'm trying my best to get updates out to you when i can!! xxxx but please be patient (: also, if you ever notice any spelling mistakes, please send me a private message, or just comment and let me know, because sometimes when I type fast i can make small mistakes haha (: anyways yeah, so enjoy chapter 19!!
check out the video in the sidebar! (:

the more comments and votes, the quicker the next chapter will be uploaded! (:

Chapter 19:

 *The next day*

I sprinted down the stairs and to the front door when I heard the doorbell. I gripped the handle and flung the door open. My eyes were bright with excitement, "HARRY!" I jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist, tackling him into a loving hug. Harry wrapped his arms around me firmly.

He laughed lightly, "Hi, babe!" he slowly put me down to look into my eyes, "Did you watch our interview yesterday?" he looked hopeful.

"Of course! You looked cute as always," I winked, my smile still lingering on my lips. Harry just grinned at me as we walked inside.

"Do you want some water?" I asked him as he followed me into the kitchen.

"I'm alright, thanks, love," he replied, taking a seat at the table.

"Okay," I responded, cheerfully, sitting down beside him, "So twitter's been going a bit crazy these last 24 hours."

Harry wasn't surprised at all, "Yeah, sorry about that; I probably should have warned you."

I laughed, "Don't worry about it, I haven't actually gotten much hate or anything."

"Really? I'm glad. I wasn't exactly sure how the fans would react but it's good that they're taking the news well," he looked down at me with adoring eyes, "Oh! That actually reminds me, Danielle and Eleanor are flying over to see us, which is great because you can finally meet them!"

My eyes lit up, "Great! When are they coming?"

"They fly in to San Francisco in about five hours, and the rest of the boys are on their way to our hotel now in the tour bus. They should be there any minute, so we can meet them there soon. Perrie was going to come, too, because she and Zayn are getting more serious now, but she is busy doing some promo for Little Mix."

"Awesome! I miss the boys; it's been almost a week since I've seen them!" I paused for a moment, "Why didn't you and Niall wait until the other guys drove down to San Francisco, if they left only half an hour after you?"

"Zayn was taking ages to pack, and I didn't want to wait any longer to see you," he smiled.

I blushed, "Well I'm glad, because I don't think I'd be able to take another ten minutes without you," I joked, even though it was the truth. Harry leaned forward, and I closed my eyes. The entire world around us melted away at the gentle touch of his lips to mine.

"I love you," he whispered, before pulling away.

"I love you, too," I opened my eyes as he moved away. "Hey, do you wanna go for a walk? There's a park down the street, and I could use some fresh air."

"Okay," Harry stood up and led the way to the door.

As I stepped outside, I inhaled the fresh air as Harry laced his fingers between mine. I looked up at him and smiled as we began to walk. We strolled slowly down my street, thankful that there was nobody around to recognize him. We walked in a comfortable silence for a few minutes, just enjoying each other's company.