Chapter 2

Love At First Sight-Ch2

hey cupcakes! here's chapter two! Thanks for waiting, for those of you who are interested in continuing reading! Chapter 3 will be up soon, so don't go anywhere! (; x

Also, please don't forget to vote if you like it, and I'd love for some advice in the comments!<3 keep in mind, this is my very first fan fic, so if it's not too good, be easy on me (; 

Here we go! xxx

Chapter 2:

            It probably only took about seven seconds to walk up to the table, but it felt like an hour. Sara squeezed my hand as we proceeded towards the boys. We both gave enormous, sincere smiles to each of the lads. Sara went first, getting her album signed by each of the boys, and I followed, not too far behind.

            Niall was sitting the very first chair at the table. I took my time admiring his remarkable features up close… his beautiful, natural smile, his twinkling blue eyes, and his tousled blonde hair. Lou whispered something funny into his ear, which resulted in Niall bursting out in his classic laugh. I wished that I could hear that laugh every day.

            Then there was Louis. Louis's eyes were a deeper blue, like the color of the ocean water. Straight, brown hair fell perfectly across his forehead. His contagious grin gleamed like no other's. I watched as he took Sara's album and signed it, as he greeted her quietly. I imagined what it would be like to have Louis and Niall as my two best friends. I would probably choke of laughter at everything Lou said, and Niall would probably chuckle at everything I say, even when it isn't funny. I smiled thinking about it.

            Zayn was sitting next to Louis. He looked even more gorgeous in person. His dark, handsome eyes looked out at the crowd, and his thick, luscious eyelashes fluttered. Zayn's cheek was turned towards me, so I took the opportunity to admire his strong cheek bones. His skin was smooth, with no blemishes, and it glowed with a dark color.

            Beside Zayn was Liam. I glanced over at him, and looked into his gentle eyes. I could see his compassion, his hopes, and most of all, I could see love. His eyes twinkled as he looked admiringly at the crowd. His tender heart showed in every single feature on his body. I noticed his big lips curl into a smile when he noticed how many people came just to see them.

            Finally, I looked over one last time, only to find Harry Styles already looking at me. When he saw me glance over at him, he gave me a flustered smile and looked down. I took that chance to observe his perfect hair. Dark brown curls swept across his face, framing his face shape perfectly. His eyes were a light shade of green, just like mine, except his eyes had that little twinkle... I don't know what it was about Harry, but something about him just made me long for him, more than the others. His lips, a perfect shade of pink, looked as if they had been carved by an angel.

            I caught my breath as Hazza looked up at me again, this time with a more confident grin. In spite of my nervousness and excitement, my lips managed to form a slight smile. His dimples fit so perfectly on his face; I started to wonder how any human being could possibly be that close to perfect.

            Sara just finished getting her album signed, and she seemed to have had a laugh with all of the boys. They seemed to like her a lot, and I noticed that she slipped Niall a quick smile as she walked away. I started to get curious when I realized he didn't take his eyes off of her until she was out of view.

            I walked up and handed my album to Niall. "Umm... Hi Niall!"

            He looked up at me and grinned, as he began writing. "And what is the name of the lovely girl that I am writing this out to?"