Chapter 4

Love At First Sight-Ch4

Hey everyone! Thanks for waiting, my last upload was about 18 hours ago, haha, this one is about 4 pages long, hope you like it! x

and please please PLEASE VOTE and comment your opinions! It's so so so appreciated, and your lovely comments are what keep me going when im writing, and also just in life (: x if you want me to check out your story, you can leave a message on my profile, or a private message, just not on the story please xx (:
Thank you my cupcakes<3

Without further ado...

Chapter 4: 

            My heart started racing as I reread Harry's text message to me several times. It was that moment when I began to realize that Harry, Niall, Zayn, Louis and Liam are just people, and I was beginning to forget, or at least get used to the fact that they are famous worldwide. Five minutes had passed without a response to Harry. I sat in the car on my way home from pizza, debating my response. Finally, I replied with, "Hey! I had a ton of fun tonight :-)"

            We were almost home when another text came in to my phone. Harry, again. "Yeah, I did too! I'm glad that we had the opportunity to get to know each other."

            "Same here :-) We should definitely do this again!" I replied, hopefully, as Sara drove into my driveway. I said bye to my best friend, and went inside, continuing my conversation with Haz.

            "Actually, the lads and I are going to drive down to Disneyland tomorrow. I know that the drive is six hours, but would you and Sara like to come along with us on the tour bus? We would pick you two up at around 6am, and you would be home around 11pm, so we would have about five hours in the park. I talked to the boys, and they agreed it would be a lot of fun! :P" I could feel a smile forming on my face as I read his message. Immediately, I called Sara and filled her in.

            "Definitely! That sounds like loads of fun! I'm in," she replied, surprisingly calm.

            "Wow, Sara. I'm shocked! I thought you'd be screaming with excitement!" I teased, with a laugh, as I walked up the stairs to my room.

            "Well, you were right before. We need to treat them like normal dudes, and the more we do that, the more I start realizing that they pretty much are normal dudes… besides the fact that they're fucking sex gods with voices like angels. They aren't just celebrities on twitter anymore, Alice; they're our friends." Butterflies filled my stomach when she referred to them as our friends. The one thing that I wanted most in my life was to be friends with One Direction, and here we are.

            "That's exactly what I was thinking! Not very many girls have the opportunity to form personal relationships with One Direction, and we're so lucky to be some of the few who do," I responded. Suddenly, I remembered that I had yet to even respond to Harry's text message. "Actually, Sara, I can't really talk right now- I'm a little busy, but I'll see you tomorrow, at 6am! Come over early, and I'll tell the boys to pick us both up from my place. Love you, Sara! Bye." I ended the call.

            I shot a quick text back to Harry, before going downstairs to ask my dad if I could go to Disneyland. "Sure, Haz! I just called Sara, and she is really looking forward to it! I'm just going confirm with my dad that it's okay that I go, since it's pretty far away." I threw my phone on my bed and bolted out of my room and down the stairs.

            "DAAAAAAAD!" I screeched, as I sprinted around the house. I jumped over the back of the couch and sat down next to my dad, who was watching TV. "Guess what?" I asked, eagerly, my eyes wide with excitement.

            With a low chuckle, my dad asked, "What is it? Did one of those boys from New Direction ask you to marry them?"

            Whoa, whoa, whoa. Did he just say NEW Direction? "Dad… what did you just call my boys?"

            "New Direction? Or is it One Direction? Sorry. I meant, did one of the boys from One Direction propose, or..?" he asked, sarcastically.

            "Actually, after the signing today, Sara and I went to eat pizza with the boys," I explained, as I watched my dad's eyes widen, "and Harry just sent me a text asking if Sara and I wanted to go with them to Disneyland tomorrow. They would come and pick us up with their tour bus."

            "Wow! And Disneyland? Isn't that a little bit fa-"

            "Dad, I know it's a long ways away, but I'm seventeen years old. I can take care of myself for one day. Besides, One Direction's manager, Paul, is coming too, and he's twenty-five." I watched as his eyes began to relax, and he gave an approving smile.

            "Well, if that's the case, then I guess you can go. Don't do anything stupid, and don't stay out too late, okay?" My eyes brightened as an enormous smile appeared on my face.

"YES YES YES! Daddy, thank you SO much! You won't regret it, you'll see!  I'm responsible. I love you, see you tomorrow!" I shouted, as I scrammed back up the stairs to my room, practically tripping on my own feet.

            I jumped on my bed, and I reached to my nightstand to grab my Up All Night CD so I could listen to music. I gasped as a sudden thought came into my mind. "HOLY SHIT!" I yelled, maybe a little bit too loud. I had just realized, that after the signing, Sara and I were so busy getting ready frantically for pizza that I never even looked at what Harry wrote on my album!

            Slowly, I picked up the album, and found the spot where Harry had written. I began to read, "Alice, I don't know what it is about you, but you seem different than any of the other fans I've met. I have barely talked to you, but the second I heard your voice, I had a good feeling inside. I hope we can become friends, and stay in touch. –Harry .xx"

            Words couldn't even describe my shock. I set the album back down on my nightstand, and gradually sat back down on my bed. My hands were shaking. I couldn't believe what I had just read. I would be smiling my ass off right now, but it was frozen in a perfect "o" shape.

            After ten minutes of sitting there, processing my thoughts, I laid down in bed and finally picked up my phone and continued to text Harry.

            After sending quite a few texts back in forth with Hazza, I looked at my clock. 2:00 AM! How did 3 hours pass so quickly? "Harry, do you even realize what time it is?" I sent. I really did enjoy texting with him. We could go on forever and never run out of things to talk about. We talked about such a variety of things, from favorite colors to childhood memories.

            My phone lit up with a new message. "Holy shit, we'd better get to sleep if we plan on having energy for Disney tomorrow!"

            "Good idea! We can always catch up on sleep in the car, haha," I sent back, as my eyelids grew heavier and heavier.

            "Definitely. Well, I've loved chatting with you, and I'll see you in a few hours, babe. xx"

            My brain was so overwhelmed with thoughts from the past day, I didn't think it would be possible for me to sleep at all. After another ten minutes of reflecting over the afternoon and evening, I was finally able to force my eyes shut.

_______________________________________________________

THANKS FOR READING, CUPCAKES<3 if you honestly enjoyed it, any part of it, PLEASE vote. or even if you didnt enjoy it, you can at least comment with advice? everything is appreciated, please dont be rude xxx 

love you all (: also don't forget, you can become a fan, to stay up to date on all of my future uploads! 

oh, and i've been told that i'm a good proofreader/critic, so if you ever need someone to look over/edit your work before you post it, you can always message me for my email to send it to me (:

*ALL RIGHTS RESERVED* 
^^^ basically, dont copy my story. i would LOVE if you shared it with your friends, but don't claim it as your own. thanks xx 

*NOTICE* When this chapter gets to 100 reads and 10 votes, I'm uploading Chapter 5. So if you want more, VOTE!!!