*IMPORTANT NOTICE*

I'm so sorry, this isn't a chapter. This is the first time I've added a part to this story without it being a chapter, but it's really important so please read. I would have just posted a message but I know not everybody reads those.

Before continuing, please keep in mind that Love At First Sight WILL eventually be completed.

This is just to let you all know that for now I need to put my story on hold. I don't know how long it will be. Hopefully just a couple weeks or a month, but I've just started high school and it's taking a lot of adjusting. I'm in marching band, math club, and other clubs outside of school that require a lot of dedication and focus. I need to sort out my priorities.

I understand if you stop reading my story, or remove it from your library. but please understand that at one point this will be completed. Back when I first started, I'd upload a chapter a day for about a week but it gets tiring. It's been three months and I'm starting to find other ways to spend my time. There is absolutely NO way I would let down all of you wonderful people who read my story though, so I'm going to push myself to finish it.

Hopefully December or January the story will be complete. You guys all mean to  much to me, I wouldn't want to leave you hanging. Also, this "chapter" (although it's not), is dedicated to SummerSunrise, the girl who inspired me to start writing.  :)

PS: Another reason I find it so difficult to write now, is simply because my mind is running out of scenarios and ideas that have to do with this story. If you'd like to help, you can leave me a private message with a creative idea for what will happen next, what you'd like to happen, or a suggestion. It all really helps, thanks (: If you ever need to talk to me, I'll try to be on wattpad as much as I can, and twitter (@JanoskiansWoahh) as well. I love you all so much.

One more thing, do y'all know the rose bowl football game? Well, basically on New Year's Day there's this thing called the Tournament of Roses Parade that goes on which the football game fundraises for. Basically it's a really big deal, and most adults know about it. I personally didn't find out what it was until about a year or so ago. The reason I'm mentioning it is because my high school marching band will be marching in it!! Yay!!! Alright, that's it.

I'm actually about to cry just typing this.

I don't even believe I'm about to say it.

But...

Goodbye. ;(

.....for now :) <3 xx, ash.