Chapter 7

Love At First Sight-Ch7

Thanks for 15 votes on ch6 guyss(: i really appreciate it.

IN THIS CHAPTER, EXPECT A CLIFFHANGER. IDK IF YOU GUYS WILL LIKE IT BUT I HOPE SO, LET ME KNOW (:

here ya go! let me know what you think. <3 vote, comment, fan <3

Chapter 7:

            The One Direction lads greeted a few more fans as we walked out of Disneyland. Sara jumped on to Niall's back, demanding a piggyback ride. Laughing, she messed up his tousled blonde hair. Harry and I walked a distance behind them, watching the two of them mingle. Niall pretended to drop her, which caused her to let out an earsplitting scream. Several people looked in their direction.

            Off to the left of us, Louis and Zayn were goofing off and taking pictures of each other. Liam stood apart from them on the phone with Danielle. When she called, I noticed his eyes instantly lit up. I don't know how anyone could hate on Danielle-they were so adorable together.

            Harry and I had the kind of relationship where we could be with each other for the longest time and not say a thing, but still appreciate each other's company. I was really surprised at how quickly Sara and I became close with the boys.

            I really didn't want to leave. We had such a blast today, and I didn't want it to end. An unintentional sigh escaped from my lips. Harry looked at me, concerned, "Something up?"

            "It's nothing. Really, it's just stupid," I admitted, giggling.

            "Tell me!" he demanded.

            I smiled up at him, "I was just thinking about how much fun we were having today," I looked away from Harry, embarrassed, "…and I didn't want it to end."

            Hazza chuckled and grinned, "Yeah today was lovely. But think of how many other fun days we can spend together. This doesn't have to be the last time," he nudged me. If only we knew then that this might indeed be the last time.

            "True," I realized, "Well, that's only if I can put up with you five any longer," I poked his dimple and smirked. He rolled his eyes.

            After a few a minutes of walking, we exited the park. The tour bus was in the front, ready to pick us up. Sara and Niall were the first ones in the bus, followed by Zayn, then Liam, who just got off the phone with Dani. I noticed Louis and Harry making eye contact, and Lou wiggled his eyebrows.

            "What was that about?" I asked Harry, squinting my eyes.

            "Don't worry about it," he winked, and placed his hand on the small of my back and led me into the bus. We drove off while Liam and Louis waved out the back window at fans that were chasing the bus.

            "Oh! I almost forgot!" Louis remembered, running towards the bus's fridge. Everyone watched Lou shuffling through the items in the fridge, until finally exclaiming, "I found them!"

            He pulls out a ginormous bag of carrots, and an enormous grin spreads across his face. He tosses the bag to Harry, who pulls a couple out, and passes them to Zayn.

            The carrots get passed around until we all have one. Paul walks over to remind us about dinner.

            "We'll be stopping quickly at a fast food place for dinner in about an hour, so don't fill up too much on snacks."