Chapter 15

author's note:
So my last upload was five days ago. I know it's a bit longer than usual for me, but I had the worst case of writer's block, lol. Plus, if you think about it, five days is still better than a lot of writers. Lots of people only update every 2 weeks or so, so just be glad you're getting uploads when you are :) and i stayed up til 3:30 am to upload this ok! hehehe. PLUS, i made this chapter EXTRA long! Like twice as long I think! For two reasons. First of all, to apologize for my crappy uploads the last four chapters. and secondly, to celebrate 10,000 reads!!! well it's not there yet. it's at about 9,700. But it's close hehe :) so i just want to say a MASSIVE thanks to ALL of my readers, and please please please comment and vote! you guys have no idea how much i enjoy reading the comments, i smile at each one :)
for the record, asking me to upload faster isn't going to make me upload any faster. i have things to do too lol ;)
by the way, in this chapter you find out why Niall doesn't want to kiss Sara! 

okay, sorry for rambling, hehe, you didn't have to read all that :)
FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT ITS JULY 23. #2YearsOf1D imma proud mama :')
and congrats to 1D for takin home 3 TCAs! x

-ash(: x

Chapter 15: 

The sun was peeking through the yellow polka-dot curtains covering my window when I woke up by a text message from a certain British boy with brown curls.

Harry.

I let out an enormous yawn, before stretching out my arm to unplug my phone and check the time and my messages. It was a quarter past eight, which meant my dad had already left for work.

Received from: CURLY!! <3

Message:

Morning beautiful :) Up for some mini golf today? :P xx

I closed my eyes, and exhaled deeply, a smile tugging at my lips. I sat up in bed before replying.

Sent to: CURLY!! <3

Message:

Sure ;-) Nialler and Sara coming?

Received from: CURLY!! <3

Message:

Actually, I was thinking it would be fun just you and I ;) Unless you'd like them to come? xx

I felt my body unintentionally shiver with delight in the words I was reading off of my iPhone screen. After spending a few seconds, I had formulated a decent response.

Sent to: CURLY!! <3

Message:

Hmm.. I think they could use some time alone today, so how about just you and I play some mini golf then? Haha :-) xx

I threw my phone onto by bed beside me after the message sent, and I stood up. I let my mind run over things like I always do. I was going to play miniature golf with Harry Styles. Alone. Like a date. But it wasn't a date… Right? My thoughts were interrupted by my phone vibrating.

Received from: CURLY!! <3

Message:

Sounds good. It's a date ;) .xx

Well that had answered my question. My body shook with nerves and excitement. I was going on a date with the one and only Harry Styles. My phone buzzed with another text from Harry.