Twenty-three: Robert and Cupcake?!

Thanks to everyone who commented on the last chapter! You guys are awesome! 

This chapter is basically just a filler but I really hope you enjoy it <3 It's kind of short as well but I have big plans for the next two chapters... stay tuned! 

------------------------------------------------

“I AM SO OVERWHELMED!” Red cried out “This is the hardest decision I’ve ever had to make in my whole entire life”

“They’re both so cute!” Holly gushed as she stared at the two kittens inside the same cage. One was a small black and white cat and the other was a Garfield look alike cat, it was chubby but quite adorable and Red was stuck in a dilemma between the two cats.

Jonathon examined the cats “I say the black and white. Garfield looks like a lazy cat”

Gina rolled her eyes “Let her choose what she likes”

Norman giggled and they all eyed him weirdly as he was playing around with another cat in a different cage “I think you should go for this one”

“Norman, shut up. Stop giving her more options” Gina rolled her eyes at him. Norman sent her a glare “Shut up, cat murderer”

“Oh you’re going to get it” Gina raised her fist up in the air, stomping towards Norman who immediately took off. Jonathon burst out laughing and cheered them on as they played cat and mouse in the animal shop.

Luke groaned and slung his arm around Holly “I’m bored of this, let’s just leave”

“NO! No one can leave until I choose my cat” Red said eying both the cats and examining them carefully.

“Just get them both…” Jonathon suggested “If you really can’t pick one”

Red grinned at Jonathon’s idea “You think so?”

He shrugged carelessly “Sure, why not? You’ve went through enough trauma in your life, two small cats won’t do any harm”

“NORMAN BROWN, COME BACK HERE THIS SECOND” Gina screamed at Norman who was still hiding from his bully of a friend.

“Gina! I need your help here!” Red yelled at her friend who walked towards her with a small huff “What?”

“I’m taking them both” Red said with a wide grin on her face. Gina, however, did not seem too enthusiastic about the idea “Red, you can barely take care of yourself, are you sure you can handle those two?”

“Yes. I can” Red said determinately. Gina nodded “Well, get them both then”

“YAY! YOU’RE GOING TO BE MINE ROBERT AND CUPCAKE!” Red clapped her hands excitedly at the two bored cats inside the cage.

Gina started to laugh at the names Red gave her soon to be cats “Seriously, Red? Robert and Cupcake? Why Robert?”

“Because,”

Jonathon laughed “You, and that brain of yours”

A while later, they had the contracts all signed for the cats to be discharged but Red couldn’t take them with her today since they had to have a check-up at the vets and a trip to the pet spa before going to their owner so she would get them tomorrow morning. Red, however, bought all of the stuff she might need for the cats, food, beds, toys, etc.

While Red was too busy buying her cats, Damon and Leo were hanging out at the Attic with Kieran. After Sawyers death, word spread around about Damon killing Sawyer and everyone was now even more terrified of Damon than before. He killed a very powerful man that had a huge influence in the community and the black market. His gang fell apart after his death and they all doubted that they will come together again.