Nine: I'm going to hurt you so bad you're going to wish you were dead.

Red hurried out of the cafeteria before any of her friends could question her, she made her way out of the school without giving a damn about missing the last two classes. She looked around and saw Damon standing with his friend Leo leaning against the brick wall of the school building, smoking.

"Dude" Leo elbowed Damon lightly and pointed to where Red was standing looking around her, Damon looked up and saw her. She looked so fragile and helpless. Damon knew she was going to get in trouble after what he said but he didn't care. He thought she deserved it. Even though he was letting out his frustration with the cigarette he needed to yell at her, he need to pull out all the anger. No one ever punched Damon Cooper and got away with it.

"Hey, you!" Damon yelled, throwing his cigarette away. Red looked at him and he gestured for her to come closer, she let out a sigh and moved towards him.

When Red came to a halt, Damon grabbed her and pushed her against the wall "You fucking stupid girl, how many times do I have to tell you not to mess with me. I may have spared your friend but I'm not sparing you. In fact, I'm onto you. I'm going to hurt you, Red. I'm going to hurt you so bad you're going to wish you were dead. You're stupid, annoying and I hate you. I just wanted to just fucking graduate highschool peacefully but a stupid girl like you had to show up and ruin it all for me! Now the Raven's are onto me again and they're going to do whatever to bring me down and it's all because of you. I should have let them take you. You're a hassle to everyone so it wouldn't have mattered if you disappeared, no body even wanted you anyway"

He let go of her and stepped backwards staring at the girl who was breathing frantically with tears swimming in her eyes.

"You-you don't mean that" Her voice cracked.

Leo stared at his bestfriend, confused. Damon never threatened nor hurt a girl for that matter. He was acting differently.

"Oh I do" Damon laughed menacingly "Watch your back, little girl"

"Now go away" He said, pulling out another cigarette "Don't you have a class to go to? Aren't you afraid your teachers will catch you and give you detention?" He pouted sarcastically.

Red wiped the tears away with the back of her hand and looked at Leo "Can you drop me somewhere?"

Leo was a bit taken a back by her request, he stared at Damon who had the same look as well. After all that he said to her, she still asked his bestfriend for a ride somewhere.

Red really was stupid.

"Sure!" Leo said, getting his car key's out of his pockets. Damon glared at his bestfriend "He's not taking you anywhere"

"Yes I am" Leo said "Come on, where do you want to go?"

Damon grabbed Leo's hand and pulled him backwards, Red watched the two bicker around for a while when Damon sighed in defeat and followed Leo to the car. Red walked behind Damon and they stood in front of a yellow sports car. Red stared at in awe "That's your car?"

Leo nodded "Yup, this baby's all mine"

"and it's only a two seater" Damon said, glaring at his friend who smiled sheepishly "well, Red's skinny so you guys can fit in one seat"

Red shrugged while Damon stared at the two of them like they were crazy "I have a suggestion" he said.
Leo rolled his eyes, he knew Damon was going to say something stupid "Put her in the trunk"
"What?!" Red screeched "Go put your face in the trunk!"

Leo burst out laughing but Dean furrowed his eyebrows "What? That didn't even make any sense!"

"Your face doesn't make any sense" She said back "Why are you even coming with us?! I asked Leo to take me not you" Red yelled at him completely forgetting the threat he made earlier.

Damon made a face at her and turned to his friend who watching the two with amusement plastered on his face "I now know why you hate her so much, she's tiny and cute and she's not scared of you. The first girl I ever meet who is not scared of Damon Cooper himself. And that is why I like her so much"

"She is scared of me!" Damon defended himself and his pride "Look" He grabbed Red and gave her a piercing glare. If looks could kill, Red would have died 250 times at the same moment.

She just rolled her eyes at him "Damon, I need to go, now"

Damon scowled as his friend burst out laughing "Come on, Red"

After 10 minutes of continuous bickering, they were sitting in the car. Leo singing happily to the music and driving the car while Red was sitting on Damon's lap with her face only a few inches away from his because the roof of the car was just as small as she was.

Red's cheek was squished against Damon's head as she listened to music Leo was listening to and she didn't like it one bit.

"Can you change the music?" Red asked, reaching for the radio when Leo slapped her hand. She pulled it away immediately "OWH!"

"Don't mess with my music" he warned and Red giggled "Well I don't like this song!"

Damon groaned "Can't you two just shut up for a little bit?"

"You shut up" Red and Leo said simultaneously and they burst out laughing. Red was actually having fun, she knew she was going to face the wrath of her friends later. She just didn't want to deal with them right now.

"Well, where do you want to go, Miss Red?" Leo asked and Red smiled sheepishly with a shrug "I don't know, I just wanted to get out of there"

Damon slapped his forehead "Stupid"

Red kicked his leg lightly "You're stupid"

Leo laughed "it's fine. Damon, do you want to go anywhere?"

"How about we go to The Attic?" Damon smirked, glancing at Red who shrugged "What's that?"

Leo laughed nervously "Are you sure, Damon?"

"Leo, take us there" Damon said "And Red," He smirked.

"You'll see"

------

The next chapter is a very very long chapter! Secrets will be revealed and Red will be getting the surprise of her life. Stay tuned!