Four: His face is stupid.

"Red!" Norman hissed just as she opened her locker, she turned around and came face to face with her friend who had a look of surprise on his face "Damon Cooper" he muttered under his breath. Red turned to the other side and watched as Damon walked through the schools hallway. Everyone was staring at him, dumbfounded.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer!" Damon growled, shutting a locker of some kid who crouched away in corner. Everyone scurried back to what they were doing.

Red watched Damon cross the halls towards the school's office. Norman flinched and hid behind Red when Damon passed them. Red looked at Damon who looked back at her, his eyes went wide for a second and he scowled "You" he stopped right in front of her.

"Didn't I tell you not to follow me around?!" He hissed through his teeth as Norman stared at them with shock. He had no idea about what happened with them at the diner.

Red looked at Norman urging him to talk to Damon because she couldn't talk to him. Damon was waiting for her to answer but she turned around and placed her books in her locker. His eyes widened with anger and stared at her friend Norman who was shaking with fear.

"Why isn't she answering me!?" Damon growled and Norman gulped raising his glasses up with a nervous smile "Uh-uh-uhm, Re-d is no-t sup-supposed to tal-k to yo-u"

Damon furrowed his eyebrows "What?"

"We-ll, it's k-kind o-of a lo-ng story" Norman stuttered and looked around to find everyone was staring at them.

Instead of saying anything, Damon grabbed Red's hand and turned her around to face him. She gasped and tried to hide her face as he spoke to her menacingly "Listen, redhead. This is the third time that we've crossed path and I would like to never let this happen again" he pursed her lips trying to get her to talk to him but she simply looked away not even getting the least bit scared which annoyed the hell out of Damon.

"Lea-ave her alone!" Norman yelled with a shaky voice and Damon snickered, letting her go "Adios, losers" with that he continued his walk down the hall.

Red stared at Norman with an annoyed expression "Why can't I talk to him?"

Norman's eyes widened "Red, he practically threatened to kill you and you still want to communicate with that asshole!?"

"Yes" She replied truthfully as the tension in the hallway died down and they started walking to their first class together. Norman groaned and face palmed himself twice "Red, you can't talk to him. And besides, what did he mean by-" he was interrupted with the sound of the bell ringing.

"Great, we're late for class" Norman groaned and Red shrugged. She wasn't usually the one to arrive late to class and the teacher loved her so she'll let her off the hook.

Once they got there, Norman grumbled a good morning but the teacher didn't say anything about them being late because she was busy talking to a boy who had his back towards Red.

"Good morning, Mrs. Leto!" Red greeted with an excited smile, the teacher looked away from the student and turned to look at Red with the same bright smile "Oh, Red! Good morning, darling! A bit late though, aren't you?"

Red shrugged "It's just one time, promise"

Mrs. Leto laughed "Alright, dear. Go take your seat and by the way, tell your mom that I loved the cookies she made" She whispered the last bit and Red winked before walking away to take her seat.

"Class, we have a new student!" Mrs. Leto clapped her hands and everyone stared silently at the new boy, none other than, Damon Cooper.

"His names Damon Cooper, and this is his very first time in a highschool so you all should make him feel welcome!"

Damon stood still looking for an empty seat which to Red's luck, the only empty seat was behind her. Damon gritted his teeth and made his way to the empty desk. Red looked at Norman who was still staring with wide eyes at the both of them.