Six: Let's play truth or dare!

Any Mayday Parade fan out there? I love them so much.

---

Once school was over, Red hurried out and got to her car. She wanted to get home as fast as she can because her mother needed to borrow the car. She bid adieu to her friends quickly and made her way out of the parking lot.

"Mommy! I'm home and the key's are on the counter!" Red yelled, the moment she opened the door to her house. Sera came rushing down the stairs "Oh thank God, I thought you were going to be late. I'll see you tonight, bye bye darling" She gave her a quick kiss and hurried out the door.

"Red!" Her dad called out, she threw her bag by the door and walked to where her father was standing in the middle of the kitchen with his hands crossed as he stared at the microwave.

"Hey, daddy" She kissed his cheek lightly. He smiled at her but then scowled at the microwave "How do you turn on this thing?"

Red started laughing and helped her father figure out how to microwave stuff. It took him a while to get it but he eventually got the hang of it after a couple of tries.

"So your mom didn't make me lunch and all that I have right now is the microwaved left overs, I honestly don't mind eating those but I left you nothing" he smiled sheepishly at her "You can order something if you want"

Red grinned "Pizza!!" making her old man chuckle quietly at his daughter's enthusiasm. She took out her phone and ordered two medium sized pizza's. Red was a small tiny girl but she ate a whole lot.

Lunch arrived almost immediately and Red devoured most of the pizza leaving only 2 to 3 pieces on the squared box. Her father was watching her with an amused look while she ate a slice after another and another. He knew his daughter ate a lot but not this much in less than 30 minutes!

"You're your fathers girl, aren't you" He chuckled and Red nodded, grabbing the stuff and carrying them to the kitchen. She stared at the clock and it was 4:30, she had an hour to catch up with her friends at the diner so she decided to work on her essay.

Time went by quickly and it was time for Red to leave. She changed into a pair of light skinny jeans and over sized black t-shirt that had the word FABULOUS printed on it in huge white letters. She threw her hair up in a pony tail and put on her loafers as she trudged down the stairs.

"Daddy, I'm going to the diner!" Red yelled, grabbing her wallet off of the counter. Her dad appeared next to the door and furrowed his eyebrows "Didn't you go yesterday?"

Red shrugged "They wanted to meet up today again"

"Take care and be home before midnight"

Red smiled and with a small nod she hurried out of the house waving one last goodbye to her father. She made her way across the lawn and towards the side walk. This time, she actually brought her earphones with her. She plugged them in and turned on the music on her iPod.

P!nk's new song started playing. Red didn't know the lyrics to the song so she just hummed along the tune and walked along the sidewalk to the diner.

"Hey, Red!" someone called out for her. Red took out her earphones and looked straight ahead to find Gina getting out of her car with Holly standing next to her. Red waved excitedly at her and sped up her pace to reach them faster.

"Hey!" Red greeted her girl friends and hugged them both lightly "Are the boys here yet?"

Gina nodded "They're inside waiting for us, come on"

They walked inside when Red saw a couple of people she knew, she greeted them and even stopped to speak to a couple. Gina rolled her eyes and walked to where her friends were sitting. They were all used to Red stopping every once in a while when they went out, to greet the people she knew.