Three: You're too gullible, Red.

"Come on! Red, give me a good card!" Jonathon whined staring at his Uno cards. He was definitely losing while Gina was smirking holding her only Uno card in her right hand trying to shield it away from Red and Jonathon.

Red's smile perked up and she dropped a red card with the number 9 on it. Jonathon groaned "Thanks a lot!" He took a card, adding an extra one to the 5 cards in his palm.

"And, Uno!!" Gina yelled placing her card on the table with a triumphant smile and thrashed her arms around, grinning.

Red frowned and placed the rest of her cards on the table "That's unfair! I don't want to play anymore"

Jonathon chuckled and did the same "Me neither, cheater" he poked his tongue out at his friend Gina who was still dancing happily because she won for the third time.

Red gathered up the cards and stared at them with a small smile "I have something to tell you guys" she bit the inside of her lips, smiling like a maniac.

"What?" Gina asked, staring at her best friend confused.

"I kind of cheated" She burst in giggles and Jonathon chuckled loudly "This is why I love you, Red"

Gina laughed as well "You're so cute!" and gushed at her friend "Well since Red confessed, I cheated as well"

Jonathon shook his head at his friends "You guys suck!"

Red laughed and Jonathon stared at her admiringly "What are you laughing at, Redhead?"

She shrugged and placed the cards back in the box "I really love you guys"

"We lov-" Jonathon was about to tell her he loved her back when his phone started ringing and I'm a barbie girl started playing making Gina and Red double over with laughter and start singing along. Jonathon scowled "I'm going to show Rosie" he answered immediately. Rosie was Jonathon's little sister, she was 12 years old and very, very manipulative. It was like Rosie and Gina were sisters.

"Gotta love Rosie" Gina said wiping away tears of laughter.

Jonathon groaned and answered "Hello?"

"Hey, Johnny" his mom said in a frantic voice.

Jonathon tensed "What's wrong?"

"Rosie is not feeling well and I don't have my car, it's with your brother... can you come and take her to the doctor please, she's been throwing up all morning" She said, pleadingly.

"of course mom, I'll be right over in 10 minutes, get ready" He hung up and stood up "Listen guys, I've got to go, Rosie's ill"

"Aw, we were just starting to have fun!" Gina frowned "Tell us if she gets better, alright?"

Jonathon nodded and hugged his friends before rushing out of the diner towards his car.

"Sooo, what do you wanna do?" Red asked, taking a small sip from her milkshake. Gina shrugged "What time is it?"

Red took a look at the clock on the wall "It's 7:45"

"Ah man!" Gina groaned "I have to be home at 8:30, my cousins are coming over to spend the night and mom wants me to baby sit. This sucks! I was hoping I could sleep over or something"

Red frowned "baby sitting does suck, I don't feel like going back home though..." Red liked going out. A lot. Even if she spent time all alone at least she's not at home and besides, everyone knew her here at the diner, she'd definitely find someone to hang out with.

"I better go now then, I still need to get stuff from the grocery store... want me to drop you somewhere?" asked Gina, grabbing her car keys and standing up. Red shook her head "No, you go, I'll just chill with Maggie or something"