Twelve: You're trusting a delinquent with your life?

Get ready for a little bit of dramaaaaaa

----

"I found you at the ice cream shop all alone" Luke said to Red as he took a turn "You walked around town for a bit and then went to the ice cream shop because you were mad at us and you forgot your phone inside the locker. Got it?"

Red nodded when her house came to view and Luke was right, there was a police car parked in front of her place. She gulped and opened the door the moment the car stopped, she thanked Luke again and ran towards her house. She opened the door and her brother Vincent was the first thing she saw when she walked in. He sighed in relief and scooped her up in his arms hugging her tightly "Red, where the hell were you?" he muttered.

"I'm sorry, I should have told you guys. I just wanted to clear my head" Red said as she pulled away from him.

"Silly little girl, you got us all worried" he patted her head "Come on" He dragged her to the living room where all of her friends and family were there staring up at her with shock.

Jonathon, Holly, Gina, Norman, her sister Selena and her husband Richard, her parents and her brother's wife Lillian and two strangers wearing uniforms which she recognized them immediately as Cops.

"Hi" Red said lightly as Vincent pushed her in. Jonathon frowned and looked at her, he stood up, grabbed his jacket and walked past her without saying a word. Red immediately felt guilty and her eyes started to water.

"Red" her mom stood up and hurried over to her, she hugged her "I'm so glad you're alright"

"Where was she?" Vincent asked Luke who told them the fake story and they all seemed to believe it because they thought Red was that stupid to roam alone.

When everything was cleared up, the police officers left leaving Red with an upset family.

"I'm going home" Vincent said "We'll talk about this later" He kissed his sisters head and hugged both of his parents, he waved at Selena and walked out the door with Lilian trailing behind him.

Selena also said her goodbyes and was out of there in not time. Gina, Holly, Luke and Norman talked to Red for a little bit they didn't show any hostility or agitation, they knew they were being hard on her before she disappeared out of the school so they decided to show her that they care about her in a nicer way. They also left after her siblings.

"Red do you have any idea how much you scared us?!" Her mom scolded placing both of her arms across her chest. Red nodded and stared down at her own feet "I know mommy, I'm sorry"

"Yesterday you were covered in blood and today you disappear for 5 hours?! Really Red?!"

"I said I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! I won't do it again, I promise!" She cried out with tears blurring her eyes "I would like to go sleep now, please"

Her dad hasn't said anything from the moment she walked in. She wanted him to say something but he was silent. When her father was silent, meant that she was in a lot of trouble.

"Fine, go, but we're talking about this tomorrow young lady!" Sera said and walked off. Red stood there staring at her father, he sighed "Come here" Red walked forward and he opened his arms slightly allowing her to jump on him and hug him tightly.

"I'm sorry daddy, I'm really sorry" She said lightly but her voice was muffled because her face was pressed up against his shirt. He chuckled softly "It's okay baby girl, we were really worried about you. Don't ever do that to me again"

"I won't daddy, I won't" She promised and pulled away gently.

"Now go to your room"

She nodded "Goodnight" and hurried upstairs to her room, she grabbed the house phone and dialed Jonathon's number, a little out of breath from running.