Eight: I will personally kill you.

Another one of my faves!

----

"Uhm, Damon" Red squeaked, she was still slightly shaken up and scared "Thank you so much. I-I don't know what could I have done without you there. Thank you"

Damon shrugged, pursing his lips. He was angry at her for being stupid and ridiculous. He absolutely hated people like that, so naive, so stupid!

"Whatever" He mumbled and stopped the car in front of her house then looked at her "Get out of my car and don't speak about this to any one or I will personally kill you, understand?"

Red's eyes widened and she nodded her head vigorously, she scrambled out of the car, grabbed her groceries and hurried towards her house.

Damon watched her as she rang the doorbell with shaky hands and he sighed to himself, Stupid, stupid girl.

When the door opened, he immediately drove off leaving Red with two stunned parents staring at their daughter who was covered up in blood and bruises.

"What happened?!" Her mom yelled, dragging her inside. Mathew immediately grabbed the bags from her, staring at her with a horrified look.

Red gulped.

She had to lie to her parents.

"I fell down" She lied and it made her feel very, very guilty.

She started making up a story about how she fell and the car stopped working and a friend of hers that works at the grocery store helped her get back home. Her mom of course, wanted to clean her up again but Red said she'd handle it herself because she was already covered in bruises that she won't be able to explain where they came from.

She took a long, warm shower, rinsing off all of the dried blood and wincing whenever she moved from all the bruises.

She checked herself in the mirror a couple of times and grimaced when she saw her bruised up nose. It was not a good sight. Her father insisted on wrapping her nose up and she agreed to it because she didn't want anyone seeing her like that. She also put a bandage on her forehead to cover the scratch and also wrapped her wrist that was blue all over from where the man held her tightly.

Red groaned when she realized how much explaining she'll be doing tomorrow and lying to her friends. Not only that but she also broke her not talking to Damon Cooper promise.

I am so dead.

"RED!" Norman stood in front of her with shock visible all over his face "Your face!" he stared horrified.
Red grimaced trying to smile slightly and show them that she's alright but she's feeling bad, horrible about lying to her friends.

"What happened?!" He asked, still unable to grasp the fact that Red, the girl who was always careful and never got hurt, now stood in front of him with a bandage on her nose and a plaster on her forehead that barely hid the visible scratch.

Red told him what she said to her parents and he listened but didn't believe what she said but Red never lied to her friends so he pretended to believe her. Norman wouldn't let it go though, he was going to investigate.

In a couple of hours, everyone in the school was talking about Red's injury and every single person in the school even the teachers wondered what could have possibly happened to their little innocent Redhead.

Red stuck to her fake story and most of them seemed to believe her which was a relief to Red. Her friends were a little bit suspicious but let it go.