Eleven: We're going to take Sawyer down... for good.

And another chapter is up! <3 Thank you all for your support <3

-----------------

They stayed silent for a couple of minutes.

"Holy shit, Damon. What have you done?" Leo spoke up breaking the silence that was only filled with their panting.

Damon groaned loudly "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!" He said hitting the dashboard "I'd give him a month and he will strike back, Leo. Hard"

Leo groaned "I can't believe this!"

Red grinned and squealed excitedly "Oh My God! That was awesome! Did you see how I kicked Sawyer? Hah! and my parents thought I was weak!"

Leo chuckled lightly but there was still a tone of worry "Red, I swear, you're so naive"

"Damn it, Red! Shut up!" Damon yelled "Everything that I've worked for to keep things calm between the Ravens and us just went down the drain. I can't fucking believe this. WHY DO YOU ACT LIKE A CHILD, RED? WHAT YOU DID BACK THERE WAS STUPID! YOU ACT LIKE A FUCKING 5 YEAR OLD! GOD!"

Damon yelled kicking his legs lightly "YOU'RE SO FUCKING STUPID!"

"I'm not stupid!" Red said frowning, her lips quivering "I'm not stupid!"

"YES YOU ARE!" Damon yelled again and Red started crying silently "Don't yell at me"

Damon's eyes softened "Why do you do that, Red? Why do you act so stupid and clueless all the time? Do you have any idea how much trouble you got into? Sawyer is going to come after you and your family. He might kill them all"

Red gasped and she cried even more "No! No! Damon please! Damon, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry! Damon" She sobbed "Please don't let them kill my family, oh my God, Damon... I'm so sorry" she cried into his chest.

Leo stared painfully at Red, he wanted to tell her that it wasn't true and that Damon was lying but he couldn't lie to her. It was true. Sawyer was going to do what it takes to get her now, even if it meant going after every single one of her family and friends.

"Damon, please" She cried loudly "I'll do anything, anything" She pulled away and sniffed. Damon couldn't help but smile a little at how adorable she looked with that red puffy nose and tear blurred eyes "I'll do anything. Damon, what do I do? Damon don't make him hurt my family." She begged him with those eyes of hers and his heart broke a little at the sight of this poor little girl.

Damon groaned lightly, there were only 2 options. Either she gives herself up to Sawyer or he dedicates everything to protect her.

"Damon, I know what you're thinking" Leo said quietly as Red continued sobbing lightly. Damon nodded when Leo spoke up again "You brought her to The Attic, we did together. It's our fault and now the poor girl has to suffer, we need to help her"

It was already getting dark and Damon and Leo were still thinking about it. The car was parked in front of an ice cream shop, Red was still crying silently against Damon's chest but otherwise there was no other sound being made.

"Sally-" Leo said her name and Damon gritted his teeth "DON'T!" He yelled making his friend flinch "Don't even mention her!"

"Let's get out" Leo said and opened the door, climbing out of the car. Damon followed him, placing Red softly on the chair as she continued crying.

"GOD!" Damon yelled, banging his hands against the hood of the car. He rushed a hand through his hair with frustration and a lump was growing in his throat.

It was like 'Sally' all over again.

"THIS IS A FUCKING MISTAKE! THIS SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING AGAIN, LEO!" Damon screamed, placing both of his hands on the hood as he let a couple of tears escape.