One: Damon, who?

"Have you guys heard the news?" Norman placed his tray on the lunch table and pulled his glasses up with an excited grin.

"Yeah, yeah" Jonathon groaned "Damon Cooper has enrolled in our school"

"Damon, who?" Red piped in as she placed her stuff on the table, everyone turned their heads towards her and smiled genuinely.

Jonathon grinned, showing his perfectly alined white teeth and blushed a little. Gina sent him a knowing look and he immediately looked away shoving a piece of chicken into his mouth. Gina giggled loudly and turned to Red who was waiting for an answer "Damon Cooper, some delinquent..."

Norman stared at his friend Gina with his mouth wide open "Just a delinquent?! where have you both been living?! under a rock?!"

Jonathon burst out laughing but ended up chocking on his salad making them all laugh at him. He scowled at his friends and drank some water, gulping the entire bottle.

These lot were Red's friends, they were pretty normal compared to every other group in this school. Theirs Norman Brown, the nerdiest out of them all. He was extremely smart and knew the answer to every question. Even though he was quite the geek, he was very good-looking. He had the innocent boy charm with brown short hair and baby blue eyes that made him stick out. Even though he was smart and handsome, getting the girls was the hardest part. Norman only knew how to communicate with the three girls at the table but otherwise he would end up stuttering like crazy.

While Norman was a failure with the girls, Jonathon Humphrey was quite the opposite. Jonathon was the quarter back of the school's football team, Go Tigers! And he was a failure in studies, if Norman didn't help his friend out, Jonathon would have still been in the seventh grade. Jonathon even had the good looks. Tall, defined, blonde, blue eyes... every girls dream but his dream girl was Red. Even though Jonathon went on dates every now and then and hooked up with everything that breathes, he still didn't love anyone as much as he loved Red. No one knows about this except for his best friend Gina.

Gina Mathews, also known as, Miss Manuplative. Gina was the mastermind out of all of her friends and she was extremely bossy and controlling but that's typical Gina. Everyone in school knew who Gina was and they made sure to never have any class with her. Partnering with Gina Mathews meant working on your own. She was still a sweetheart though, and she loved her friends very much and if anyone tried to hurt them in any way possible, Gina would be the one to call.

And last but not least the famous Holly Walker or not. Holly was your typical shy girl, she didn't really interact with anyone outside of her group and boyfriend, Luke Castle. She was quite and liked to listen to people more than talk. Holly had problems with her family which is mostly why she remains quite all the time even though she was extremely pretty with blonde hair and blue eyes.

And then, theirs Red.

With her blazing red hair to her brown round eyes to her petite little body and that gorgeous smile. Red was her nickname ever since she came out of her mothers womb and into this world and it was all due to her naturally bright red hair that everyone envied. As mentioned earlier, Red was perfect in every single way possible. She was smart, beautiful and funny. But what no one knew that mentioning Damon Cooper will flip her perfect life upside down in no time.

"And you're not allowed to be friends with him!" Jonathon warned Red, she gasped "But why?"

"Didn't you hear what we just said?" Norman asked, staring at his friend with a look of annoyance and frustration "He's the leader of Hell Boys! You know, the boys that murdered and raped 540 people!"

"Aw" Red pouted pushing a strand of hair out of her face as she watched her friends bicker over Damon Cooper who hasn't even arrived yet.

"One of my class mates, Chris, said he saw him today with his parents at the school's office" Holly said "and swore he saw a gun sticking out of his pants"