5

"Holy shit, Gale, I didn't even recognize you!"

You would have if you would've followed me back on Instagram, I thought to myself.

"Hey, Ida." I politely smiled at her.

"Damn, it's been ages! I can't remember the last time I saw you!" She told me as she hugged me.

It's been 6 years and 11 months since I saw you last. Well, to be quite honest, I see you sometimes in my dreams.

"Probably too long, haha. What are you up to nowadays?"

"Oh, you know, studying." Yes, I know. I follow you on Instagram, and I like your every post. "I came back to my parent's place for the summer, I got an internship in this area for a few months, so here I am," she smiled softly. "How've you been?"

"Same old, same old, I guess. I graduated last week, so now I have an identity crisis. I'm not quite sure what I want to do next."

"Well, congrats! We should do a few shots in your honor then!" she grabbed my hand, and suddenly I couldn't function. She is just holding your hand, Gale; stop overthinking. We ended up in the kitchen; Ida grabbed the nearest liquor bottle she could find and smirked at me. "I hope you still drink tequila." For you, I would drink anything, even my own piss. Wait, no, not my piss. Well, maybe, if you were dying and the only thing that could save you was me drinking my piss, then sure, I would do it. "Gale?"

"Ah shit, sorry, yeah, I'm still drinking tequila like a champ."

"To a surprisingly wonderful reunion."

"Cheers."

"Idahoe, superstar, there you are! I thought you two ditched my party since I couldn't find you guys." Then, Sabastian appeared out of nowhere.

"Well, now you know how I feel whenever I look for you," I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Right. Are you drinking tequila? Do I need to remind you the last time you drank tequila?" he was talking with Ida, and I couldn't understand what he meant. Did they suddenly become best friends?

"Oh, shush it, Sab, the last time you drank tequila I saw your dong, so just shut up." Wait what? His dong?!? Did they hook up?

"Hey! It wasn't intentional alright? You threw up on my jeans and my boxers, so I had nothing to wear" they were having a staring contest and I could feel the sexual tension between them, it's pretty wild to think that these two did hippity dippity.

"You're such a pig, you know that, right?"

"Calm down, brat, did you find a ride home by the way?"

"Shit, I completely forgot that! Wait for me here, alright? I'll be back as soon as I find someone to give me a ride."

"I can give you a ride to pound town" he wiggled his eyebrows while she gave him a fake smile and a middle finger right before she left us.

"Soooo. You and Ida, eh? That is a strange dynamic," I asked him casually.

"What? Nooo, do you think of me so badly, Gale?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Care to explain your conversation then?"

"Well, I and some of my university buddies were at a bar, and suddenly I spotted Ida; she was sitting there with some hot friends, so I went there, and we started talking. It turns out we go to the same university, so we stay in touch. So that night my friend and I went back to her place, he scored one of her roommates, and my plan was to score the other one, but Ida got way too drunk and threw up all over my jeans. So we went to the bathroom, and as I was washing my jeans in the sink, I kid you not, she called my name, I turned around, and the second I turned around, she puked all over my shirt and my boxers. So as you can imagine, I didn't score that night."

"Oh. I thought that maybe you and her, ya know."

"Naah, no way. I mean, she's pretty cool and hot, but we are just friends."

"That's it; I give up. Seb, I'm crashing at your place tonight." She sighed as she quickly jumped on the kitchen counter, grabbing the tequila bottle out of Sebastian's hands and slowly chugging it.

"Wait, you live near Gale, right? Gale can probably give you a ride home if you ask her nicely. Right, Gale" He smiled.

"I mean yeah, shit, I totally forgot that you live in the same neighborhood. You can tag along, but I must inform you that I'll be leaving soon."

"Really? That would be wonderful! And no worries, this party sucks either way, probably because of the host. " She rolled her eyes and mockingly looked at Sebastian.

"Thanks for coming tonight, Gale. Oh, and send your chauffeur the warmest wishes from me, okay?" he turned his head to Ida. "And to think that I offered you to crash here! Unbelievable!" he scoffed dramatically as he snatched tequila from her hands and went his way, right before lifting his middle finger in the air.

"I'll be back soon, just gonna call my chauffeur." I tried mimicking Sebastian's voice and earning sweet laughter from her. Then, I went outside to catch some fresh air before calling Edward.

"Hey, babe, how's the party?" he said as he answered his phone. I could tell from his voice that I woke him up.

"Oh shit, did I wake you up?"

"No problems, you good?"

"Yeah, hi. Could you maybe pick me up in an hour?"

"Sure thing, I'll pick you up in an hour and a half, alright, love?. Love ya." As he hung up the phone.

I made my way back inside only to find Ida talking with a bunch of guys. She looked so flawless, a bright light in this colorless world. Every time she smiled or laughed, I bet you twenty bucks that those guys fell in love with her even harder. I mean, shit, I was as whipped as them.

"He will be here in 30," I announced. She looked up at me, flashed her smile, and completely gave up on talking with the guys she talked with seconds ago.

"Great! So since Seb stole our tequila, want to do some whiskey shots?" She grabbed my arm and led me to the basement.