22

As we stepped inside the bedroom, she quickly shut the door and pushed me to the bed. I was about to object, but she opened her mouth.

"Talk." She demanded.

"About what?" I asked.

"About your problems, what else?"

"Who told you that I had any problems?"

"Your eyes, they were filled with sorrow when I saw you walk in. And you looked like hell when you asked me for some coke."

"I don't want to burden you with my problems."

"I was thinking of studying psychology next year, so don't worry, I need some experience, you know."

"I'm heartbroken, end of the story."

"Wow, great story! Tell me more."

"Nothing more to tell" I sighed and started looking around the room; the girl leaned to the closet and studied me carefully. I could see a small tattoo on her arm. "Can I see your tattoo?" I asked.

She tilted her head playfully, smiled and came and sat by my side.

"Hmm, a turtle, eh? It looks pretty new."

"Yeah, it is. I've more," she winked.

"Really? Can I see them as well?"

"Okay, you have to answer one question whenever I reveal one of my tattoos."

"Damn, how many tattoos have you got?" I laughed but panicked at the same time "sure, whatever."

Most of her questions were pretty basic ones, which I was happy about. I didn't want to open myself up to a random stranger, not now at least. We talked for a while, and I found out we were pretty similar. She was studying graphic design and only had one year left of her bachelor's degree. She didn't like what she was studying and thought of studying psychology after finishing her degree. It was nice having a proper discussion about simple things.

"Well, thank you. It was nice talking to you."

"Hold up. We haven't finished the game yet."

"What do you mean?"

"I still have some tattoos to show you." She stood up and faced me; she slowly took off her jacket and smirked, "don't freak out, alright?" while pulling up her t-shirt and throwing it on the bed.

"And you thought I would freak out because? I've seen boobs before; you know" I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"See this tattoo here? I got it when I was 17, I hate it now, but I won't remove it" she pointed towards a plane between her breasts. I tried my best to hold back my laughter.

"What's the meaning behind it?"

"I used to travel a lot before, to my home country and stuff, but lately, I realized that I am terrified of flying." She smiled sweetly. "So, now you have to answer my question."

"Alright, go on."

"Can I kiss you?"