12

"What are you thinking about?" I asked her

"You."

"Oh really? Tell me."

"No way, you will call me crazy." She started laughing and I soon joined her, our laughter filled her bedroom.

"I promise I won't." I gave her a look and reached out for her pinky finger. I made a pinky promise to her.

"I feel safe with you, I don't know how else I should describe this feeling, but you make me calm."

I bit my lip trying to contain my smile, "I feel safe with you too." I agreed.

She slowly lifted her hand, tucking some of my hair behind my ears. One single and a quick glance at my lips and lowering her hand to caress my cheek. This is a dream, I'm definitely dreaming, right? "You are amazing." Yupp, I'm dreaming. Her hand ended up innocently touching my neck which caused me to get goosebumps. She smirked, but I couldn't handle myself anymore. I clenched my jaw, grabbed her arm and held her hand tightly.

"I'm sorry, but if you continue doing this, I will end up doing something stupid"

She giggled, gripped my wrists and bounded them onto her bed. HOLY FUCK, IDA WAS ON TOP OF ME.

"Oh really? Like what?" she whispered into my ear, my breath hitched, and my body tensed. I couldn't think straight, I couldn't think at all. "Hmm? I'm waiting for your answer, sweetheart.". The truth is, I couldn't answer, I was afraid to tell her what I would do out loud, so I just glared at her. You are the definition of a goddess, and I know, I know, people use it so often to describe others and it might seem like the word lost its meaning, but you really are. And I- she started leaning closer to me, every single second was torture I closed my eyes waiting for her to do something I was afraid of, but I felt a soft kiss on my forehead. "Hmmm maybe some other time." She shot me a sly smile and started to get off me, but I craved her to be near me. I grabbed her wrist and caught her off guard. "Yes, Gale?"

"Ca-Can I stay the night? I mea-"

"Oh, I thought it was already decided, no? But beware, I sleep naked" she winked at me and got up from me slowly like she was teasing me. Once again, I was lost for words, and to be quite honest it was strange, because I always had some silly remarks to say back, but not when I was with her. "Oh gosh, Gale, I was only joking, you looked so horrified." I probably only looked horny. "Here is a t-shirt and some shorts, I'm going to the bathroom. You can change here If you want, don't worry I won't peek."

She came back a few minutes later in her pajamas, I was lazily scrolling through my social media when she loudly announced. "That's my side, move."

"Excuse me? That is my side, be a good host and sleep on the other side for once."

"Not happening, darling. My house, my rules."

"Ida, this.is.my.side."

"Gale, I.don't.give.a.fuck.move."

I rolled my eyes and got up from her bed "alright, looks like I'm going home to sleep in my bed, on my side." While starting to walk dramatically out of her bedroom. She grabbed my waist, turned me around and sighed "don't be a brat and sleep on the other side." She looked clearly pissed, but I'm not giving up on this debate. "The only brat in this room is you, I'm going home so you can sleep on your side, see? Problem solved." I looked down at her arm still gripping my waist, her grip got rougher the second I called her brat, which made me giggle.

"Alright, do you want me to follow you home?"

Wait for what? Is she serious? "I'll somehow manage to find my house, Ida. We are basically neighbors." I probably sounded annoyed, well mainly because I was pissed. I pushed her hand from my waist and went to her bedroom door, reaching for the doorknob and opening the door. This has to be one of the worst nights in my whole life. What was I thinking? The door quickly got shot, before I even had a chance to leave her bedroom. I turned around only to be met with her playful smile and cute eyes "Ida, I'm not in the moo-" she picked me up before I had a chance to finish my sentence. She gently placed me on her bed and laughed "You weren't that stubborn in high school, Gale"

"You weren't a douchebag in high school either."

"Douchebag? Me? Excuse me? If you didn't notice I gave up my side for you, but only because it's your birthday."

"Oh my, what a saint! Hold up, let me call the Nobel peace prize center and nominate you. Wow I can't wait for my next birthday, maybe you will let me sleep on your side again!" she poked my ribcage. "Ouch?"

"Why are you grumpy?" because I'm fucking horndog and I want you so badly right now.

"Because you suck." I stuck out my tongue after I answered.

"Oh, Gale, my beautiful, Gale. I'm sorry" she snaked her arm around my waist. "What can I do to make it up for you?"

"Just let me sleep in peace and shut up." I weakly said as I was trying to calm my horny thoughts.