Kidnapped

"Logan?" He asks and now he starts crying. "How are you here. You died. You gave me a note, your house burned down. You died" he said to her

"Can we... Can we not talk about this here" she asks as she looks around.

"Yeah, yeah let's go" he says and grabs Sarah's hand who was just standing there confused on how he knew someone.

On the roof they were all standing there looking at each other. John B and Logan finally gave in and hugged each other.

"I missed you so much" she said as she hugged him. "you have no idea how much I wanted to call you and JJ, Pope, and Kiara"

"I missed you to" he said as he cried.

"Um can someone explain to me what's going on right now because I'm really confused" Sarah said. John B and Logan pull away and wipe their tears.

"Yes, yeah um Sarah this is Logan the original Pogue" he informs her.

"This is Logan?" Sarah said "sorry I don't mean to sound rude but I thought Logan was a guy" she said.

John b laughed and Logan just looks confused. "Yeah I thought it would be funny for you to think she was a guy" he chuckles as the other two just look at him. "Okay then not as funny as I thought I was. Anyways you have some explaining to do." He points to Logan.

"Yeah, Um where do I start? Let's see. Well my parents were douchbag alcoholics and I didn't really like having to deal with the abuse anymore so I faked my death and ran away" she said as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

"What!?" John b and Sarah say in sync.

"I wrote you and the pogues a note sent it, turned on the stove to the highest setting set the house on fire then ran to the ferry and got a plane on the mainland then came here." She said

They look at her speechless.

"Any questions?" She asks.

"Where did you get the money to come here?" Sarah asked her gently.

"I don't really know. It was in my bag when I got off the ferry. There was like 3000 dollars there." Logan said and John B looked towards her. 

 "How did you hide the abuse? And why didn't you contact us?" He asks

"Well first it wasn't that hard to hid the bruises, I would just put on makeup or wear baggy clothes. But I didn't contact you guys because I was afraid my parents were going to find out about me and I also thought that you guys would've been mad." She looked down sheepishly. 

"That makes sense and we would've been... but right now we kind of did the same thing so I'm not mad" he said.

"What?" Now it's her turn to ask questions

John B and Sarah told her about everything. The gold, Ward, the sheriff, big John. Everything and she took it differently then they would have thought.

"Why didn't you just kill Rafe and Ward? That's what I would've done. Damn I would be there right now killing them." She said "no offence Sarah" acting like she didn't go complete psycho right then.

"Well I'm trying to get out of the whole murder thing not get into it" he said

"Yeah sorry. So... do you guys need any help, and by help I mean can I come with you guys because the Bahamas are getting kinda boring and I miss JJ... and Kie and Pope. I miss all of them" she said trying to cover up the fact she just said JJ's name instead of all of them.

"Yes you are coming with us I couldn't have it any other way" John B said chuckling.

"Yay! I'm going back home" she celebrates.