Chapter 1

1 year later 3rd POV
It's been 1 year since Y/N escaped the underwater prison. Once word got out about his escape and now every hero and villain is on the lookout for him. During this time Y/N has had several run-ins with both heroes, villains, and the police, but they were all so weak most of them died before he could even get excited.

Except one caught his eye and that was the one and only bunny hero: Miruko! The first time they fought was about his 6th month in japan, she too was also getting bored from fighting weak villains, so when Y/N showed up they actually were able to enjoy themselves while fighting each other, They had weekly meetups where they would fight each-other, this grew to the point they called themselves "Battle Buddies" but little did Rumi know she began falling for the young convict. Also during this time he also managed to make some new friends during his time in Japan. He even adopted a little girl named Eri who he also saved from a villain named overhaul but unfortunately the villain got away.

Right know we can see Y/N in a convenient store with his hoodie on. He's picking up some snacks for him and Eri.

Cashier: Come by anytime!

Y/N: I will have a good rest of your day!

Y/N POV
Man this is so boring EVER SINCE I CAME TO JAPAN I'VE FACED NOTHING BUT COCKY FAME SEEKERS & LOW LEVEL THUGS!!! Rumi's been the only person I've met who's actually been able to keep me entertained during my time here. BUT STILL, WHY IS EVERYONE SO WEAK NOWADAYS!?!?!?! I'm starting to think I'll never taste defeat.

He lowers his head in disappointment but see's a slightly burnt notebook on the ground, he bends down to pick it up and begins to skim through the book.

???: dang it Where is it?
He turned around and saw a small girl with green hair looking around.

???: dang it Where is it?He turned around and saw a small girl with green hair looking around

Izumi Midoriya (A/N: For those of you who forgot how I do things here let this be a reminder.)

He looked at the girl and found her interesting, he also had a feeling as if he knew her.

Y/N: hey! is this yours?

She was startled by the sudden noise as she frantically turned to the young man, when she saw her notebook in her hand she was filled with relief.

Izumi: yes it is thank you!

She bowed her head.
Y/N: no problem

He handed her the notebook and began to walk off, coincidentally she also began to walk in the same direction.

There was an akward silence between the two, but then izumi broke it.