Chapter 8 Eri's parent-teacher conference

3rd Pov
We see Y/N and Ymir on the roof of their apartment building as Ymir stared at him holding 2 large steel rods attached to a single chain. He then took a deep breath and began swinging them around.

Y/N: Yes!!! I still got it!

He turned his head to Ymir who looked at him with amazement in her eyes.

Ymir: So cool!!! How'd you do that?!?!

Y/N: I got someone to teach me.

Ymir: Could you teach me?

Y/N: I don't know it was pretty tough to learn. Are you sure you're up for it?

Ymir: Yes!!!

Y/N: Well, ok but I'll teach you when you're older.

Ymir pouted at this but decided it was better than nothing.

Y/N: Oh don't be that way, come on I'll make you something to eat.

Her mood brightened at the thought of Y/N's cooking.

Later in the kitchen
We now see Y/N and Ymir sitting in the living room watching Tv while eating Beef and rice (A delicious dish for a watching TV if I do say so myself.)

Just then Eri stealthily came through the door. She tried to sneak past but Y/N got a whiff of her scent among other things.

Y/N: Eri, Why are you tryna sneak?

She froze and slowly turned to her father who was still looking at the TV.

Eri: How do you always know?!?!

Y/N:*turns to Eri* Baby girl I am a sensory master, I knew you were coming 20 minutes before you got even turned the corner!

Eri sighed in defeat at her father's ability to sense her a mile away. Eri walked to his side and gave him a piece of paper.

Y/N:*reading the paper* Parents Teacher Conference? Why would you try to hide this from me?

Eri: Well, I um-

Y/N: Like I already got an email from Ms. Todoroki hours ago.

Eri:*mumble* Dang it!

Y/N: So why'd not want to show me?

Eri: It's because I hate being the only kid without a mom!!!

This caused the Y/N's eyes to widen at this.

Eri: All my classmates have a mom and dad but I don't even know who mine are!!!! I hate it!!!

He quickly picked her up and brought her into a tight embrace as she cried into her chest.

Y/N:*calmly and softly* Ssshhh Ssshhh it's ok I'm here let it all out.

She gripped his chest tightly as tears fell from her eyes.

Eri:*quietly* I don't understand. Did they not want me?

Y/N: What, no!!! I'm sure they loved you more than anything. And if they didn't it's their loss. They missed out on a smart, strong, and just drop-dead adorable little girl. And I'm beyond grateful to have you as my daughter.

She looked up at him withher beautiful ruby eyes glistening.

Eri:*sniffle* Really??

Y/N: Of course! Why won't I love a little ruby eyed snow baby!