Chapter 2: Roaring muscles!

3rd POV

It was early in the morning and we could see All Might, Izumi, and Y/n at the beach to start their training. Well, it was mostly for Izumi since he needed it more while Y/n was there to lend a hand. Anyway, Izumi was currently pulling a fridge that All Might and Y/N were sitting on.

All Might: Hey, hey, hey! This is such a comfy fridge to sit on! Right young Hyde??

Y/N:*smug* Sure is!

Izumi was still trying to move the fridge with all her might. However, her attempts were futile as she falls to the ground exhausted.

All Might: If you could move it even a little, it would be a little easier.

Izumi:*grunt*Well yeah, you weigh 274 kg, right? And Y/N don't you weigh 264lbs?

All Might: No, I lost weight, so I'm only 255kg, Well in this form at least.

Y/N: And despite my size, I've been a solid 272 for the past year.

All Might and Y/N shared a high-five.

Izumi: Anyway, I still don't know why I'm dragging the trash around the beach.

All Might: It's 'cause, you know, you're not a proper vessel.

Izumi: What?!?!?

Y/N: Yeah, you didn't think you'd be able to handle One for All right away, did you??

Y/N jumped off the fridge and walked towards Izumi, he lifted her shirt exposing her midriff.

Y/N: With this adorable belly

He then lifted her arms.

Y/N: And these twig-arms

This caused steam to come out of Izumi's ears, from being called 'adorable' and Y/N's touch.

Y/N: I'm pretty sure if you tried all your limbs would be blown right off.

Izumi: What?!?!

All Might: He's right young Midoriya.

Y/N: But don't worry that's why we're here.

All Might: This is your training.

Y/N: You're gonna clean the beach!

Y/N pressed his hand down on the fridge and started pushing down, crushing it like a soda can.

Y/N: While All Might helps you build your body, I'm gonna help you with hand-to-hand combat.

Both Izumi and All Might were in awe at Y/N's raw strength.

And thus began Izumi's training!

Timeskip to a few weeks later

We see a girl with long vermillion hair and green eyes, standing outside a cafe. She carefully looked around, searching for someone.

Y/N: Sorry I'm late Mimosa!

The girl now known as Mimosa turned her head and smiled at the convict.