Chapter 9 Answers Somewhat So!

3rd Pov
We see Y/N, Izumi, and Mimosa sitting on the couch in his apartment watching a movie. Since Izumi and Mimosa were given 2 weeks off they decided to spend it with Y/N. He also managed to introduce them to his kids.

And when Eri found out that her papa had 3 girlfriends she then referred to him as "Pervert-Papa". Rumi spilled the beans about his baby mama which led to him getting "Punished".

Now back to the movie it was terrible, it was a film based on Allmight so Izumi suggested it. Mimosa and Izumi enjoyed it but Y/N didn't really care for it.

Izumi: So how do you feel about the movie so far?

Mimosa: It's pretty good.

Y/N: I'm gonna be honest it kinda sucks.

Izumi: What?!?! How can you not like a film about the greatest hero of our century?!?!

Y/N: Well, while Allmight is the No.1 hero it's only in Japan. There are plenty of No.1 heroes around the world. And besides, he's not nearly as strong or terrifying as Merri Sanda of Germany.

Izumi:*angry* They can't be that good.

Y/N: That woman nearly cut my head off and I have the scar to prove it! I still have nightmares of her.

Mimosa: Oh come on Y/N AllMights Izumi's idol. You must've had an idol when you were growing up?

Y/N: Well I did have a lot of celebrity crushes as a kid.

Mimosa: Who were they?

Y/N: The No. 1 hero of America Stars and Stripes, Sofia Vergara, Jennifer Lawrence, Keanu Reeves, Keith David, Paige VanZant, Gina Carano, Miesha Tate, Osa Lovely, Angelina Jolie, The girl from The Ring, Frank Sinatra, Whoopie Goldberg, Harley Quinn, Rhianna, and that's all the ones I can remember.

(One of these is not like the other. Only the truly cultured will know.)

I/M:*shocked* That's... A lot.

Y/N: Yup, but I doubt I'd ever be able to get a date with Sofia Vergara.

Izumi: Wait a second, I just remembered something I wanted to ask you this since the USJ. What happened to you back then?

Y/N:*confused* What do you mean?

Izumi: I mean what was up with you and the fountain? And how are you acting like you didn't get punched through your chest? And what was up with that weird beast form?!?!! You said you didn't have a quirk was that a lie?!?!

Y/N: What?!?! No of course not!!! First of all, I'm 100% quirkless, and even if someone tried to give me a quirk it wouldn't work even if I wanted to!!! Also, I have a good healing factor so I'm fine!

Izumi: Why not just call it a regeneration quirk?

Y/N: BECAUSE THAT'S A STUPID FUCKING GIMMICK AND I'M AMERICAN!!!! AND IN AMERICA WE CALL THEM POWERS NOT QUIRKS, AND A HEALING FACTOR ISN'T A QUIRK!!!!!

They sweatdropped at his rage.

Y/N:*calming down* And third I'm quite surprised you didn't pick up the fact I. Am. Bat. Shit. Insane. How Did you not realize that?

Y/N: And finally, that "beast form" from at the USJ was something I don't like doing. And for how I did it it's fairly simple. For you see I am not completely human.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Izumi&Mimosa:*confused* Huh???

Y/N:*annoyed* I tell you what you want to hear and that's how you respond?!?!? With a simple 'huh?"?!?!?!

Mimosa:*nerevously* Sorry, but I don't really understand.

Izumi agreed with her. This caused Y/N to growl and angrily stomp to a shelf and grab a whiteboard, markers, and eraser before sitting in front of the 2.

I Want to Taste defeat!(Male reader x BNHA)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें