Chapter 5: Exam day! Who or What the Hell am I anymore?!?!

Izumi Pov
Today's the day I take the entrance exam! It's been 3 months since Y/N told me and Mimosa about his "past" but it seems to have made him more open to talk too. But ever since I met Mimosa I've had this weird feeling like she's trying to take something away from me. And I also learned that my mom used to be a fighter as well as the No. 6 hero being her former protege! And on to my feelings towards Y/N, I also felt extra protective around Rumi especially since I learned they know each other.

Right now I'm making my way out of the door now.

Izumi: Bye mom I'm heading out now!!!

Inko:*from the other room* Give them hell sweeties!!!

Later
I made was close to UA but in a rush, I didn't pay attention to my surroundings causing me to crash into a girl.

Izumi: Ow Ow Ow... Jeez.

I scrambled to get to my feet. After quickly getting I got a good look at the girl and saw she had blue eyes and white hair.

 After quickly getting I got a good look at the girl and saw she had blue eyes and white hair

She had a body that would make any guy want her and make any girl jealous.

Izumi: I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going. Are you alright?

???: Yes, I'm fine but I'm sorry too I wasn't paying attention as well. If it's not any trouble can you tell me where I can find UA?

Izumi: Actually, I'm on my way there right. You can follow me.

???: Thank you I'd really appreciate it.

Izumi: No problem.

We started walking together when strangely I had forgotten to ask her from the start.

Izumi: Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Izumi Midoriya.

Elizabeth: Elizabeth Liones!

With Y/N
Right now Y/N is taking a nice warm bath. Unfortunately, something happened at work that was so bad everyone had to go home early, he had his eyes closed as he was deep in thought. It had been 3 whole years since he last told anyone about who he truly was but after that, he left getting himself put in jail for 2 years until now his escape.

Y/N:*thoughts* Maybe I should call them, see how they're doing. Do they even remember me? Will they still consider me a friend?

He then submerged himself in the water as he thought back to the only memories has.

"Bonding works. We can use his DNA for the others... Erase his memory."

Images flash through his head as he thrashes around in the tub. One of these shows a younger version of him being strapped to a table while several syringes are painfully injected into his body. And another showing him leaning against a wall while holding his bleeding side.