Chp.6 Triple confession~🍋🍋🍋

Y/N:*thoughts* Well this is awkward.

Y/N Pov
After I came out of the Forrest with the girl I tended to her wounds and got her cleaned up. But she's absolutely terrified of me. *sigh* I guess it can't be helped.

Y/N: What's your name??

She seems to jump at the sound of my voice.

Ymir: I-It's Ymir Fritz sir!

Ymir Fritz

Okay, that's a start.

Y/N: How old are you?

Ymir: I'm 13 sir!

Y/N: Okay first off, there's no need to be scared I'm not going to hurt you. Second, my name is Y/N Hyde. Third, why we're those guys chasing you? Where are your parents?

She seemed to begin to tear up at that.

Y/N: Ahhh! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you cry!!!

Ymir: No no it's fine.*sniffle* It's just, you're being so kind to me, even though we just met less than an hour ago.*sniffle* And to answer your questions, my parents are dead. And the reason why those men were chasing me is because *slowly starts tearing up* I made a mistake.

Y/N: What kind of mistake?

Ymir:*crying* I accidentally let a pig escape so they let me go. But after a while, they started shooting at me. I swear I didn't mean!!

She then broke down in tears as she covered her eyes with her hands. Y/N gave her a sympathetic look and walked over to her and hugged her tightly.

Y/N: Ssshhh I know I know. Let it all out.

Years dealing with a dissociative personality and hellish torture along with several run-ins with death have forced me to learn about dealing with people in situations like this.

I look at Ymir who had a dark blush on her face.

Y/N:*chuckle* Looks like someone is hungry~

3rd Pov
For the next 2 weeks, Ymir began living with Y/N and Eri. Eri was overjoyed when she met Ymir. Ymir on the other hand was prone to crying tears of joy at having a father and little sister now.