Chapter 11 Going to UA

3rd Pov 3 months unil "Rebbeca's Arrival"
We currently see Y/N walking through the halls of U.A. wearing a black tracksuit and carrying a large duffel bag over his shoulder and a backpack. He had recently decided to catch up on some "overdue" projects and needed some extra help. So he called Nezu and asked if he could get some help with his projects and after a bit of negotiation Nezu offered him the two best students from the support course, which Y/N reluctantly agreed to. Now all he has to do is get them.

Y/N: This place is built like a librarian's mini-skirt.*looks toward the readers* The fuck are you looking at.

After several minutes of walking and minor swearing, Y/N managed to find the tech lab.

Y/N: Finally!

Upon reaching for the door handle Y/N was met with an explosion sending him flying.

???: Dammit Mei I told you it still needed calibrations!!!

Mei: hehe Sorry blondie~

When the dust settled it was soon revealed a girl with crosshair pupils as d pink hair mounted on top of Y/N with her breasts pressed against his face.

Mei Hatsume

Mei:*looks down at Y/N* Oh hello.

His face turned dark grey and quickly slid away from her letting out a loud squeak.

???: My apologies, we destroyed the lab.

Y/N:*cough* It's fine Ms?

Winry: Rockbell, Winry Rockbell.

Winry Rockbell

Y/N: Rockbell? That sounds really familiar. Have we met before?

Winry: No, I don't think so.

Y/N:... Ok. Well, my name is Y/N Hyde and it's fine, I have a lab at my place, we can work there.