Chapter 7 An Eventful Walk

3rd Pov
We now see Y/N sleeping inside of his room cuddling Rumi in his pj's as they both slept. The reason is that they're both on their day off and wanted to sleep in with each other. And you wanna the interesting part? For the past few weeks, Y/N has not told his children that he is dating. Like they don't know what's going on🤣🤣🤣. And right now a tired and slightly drowsy Ymir walked into the room and hopped into bed with her father, but she felt another body in the bed. She turned and saw Rumi now fully awake staring her dead in the eyes.

Rumi:*deadpan* Um, hi.

Ymir: AAAHHH!!!

She then fell out of the bed on her father's side as she hastily tried to wake him up. But it seems that conventional methods wouldn't work with him, but then she remembered something he had told her a while ago.

Ymir: PAPA WAKE UP THERE'S A 5'3 GERMAN MAN IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!

This caused Y/N to jolt out of the bed holding a combat knife.

His eyes darted from side to side.

Y/N: Where?!?!

He looked around the room and saw Rumi staring at him with a questioning look.

Y/N: Ymir why did you—

Ymir: There's a random lady in your bed!!!!

Y/N:
.

.

.

. Oh. That's not a random lady's that's Rumi.

Rumi: And this is???

Y/N: Oh yeah I guess you guys have never met before. Ymir this is Rumi one of my girlfriends Rumi this is Ymir one of my daughters.

Mini timeskip
After sorting all that out they sat at the dining room table.

Rumi: So let me get this straight, you adopted 2 girls who you found?

Y/N: Yes.

Rumi: And you never brought them up?!?!

Y/N: I forgot!!!

Rumi: And are there any more kids of yours that you haven't told me about?!?!

Y/N: Well, I do have a son.

Rumi: I was kidding!!!

Y/N: But he's with his mother and I haven't managed to get in contact with them for a while now. But then again it has been 3 years since we were last together.

Rumi: Jesus.

She sank into her chair as she looked at Ymir asleep in his lap.

Y/N:*yawns and stretches* Well, I'm going for a walk.

He got up and gently set Ymir on the living room couch.

Y/N: And I would suggest that you try and get to know each other while I'm gone.