Chapter 13 Its time for a Fuckin' Backstory! Y/N Hyde's birth.

3rd Pov

We see a young woman sitting in a hospital bed with her head facing the window. This woman is Diana R. L/N.

Suddenly the door opened revealing a small boy with skin matching hers

Suddenly the door opened revealing a small boy with skin matching hers. The was Y/N L/N.

Diana: Hey sweetie how was your day?

Y/N: It was fine mom, I-

She cut him off by removing his hand from his cheek revealing a bruise.

Diana: What happened?

Y/N:*nervous* What nothing!!! I just wasn't looking where I was going and hit a door. I promise.

Diana: Y/N. What. Happened?

Y/N:*sigh* I got beat up by some kids.

Diana: Why did they beat you up?

Y/N: Because they started bad mouthing you so I punched one of them in the face.

Diana: Aww, you were protected my honor~

Y/N:*blushing* Well I have to, since Cleo, Wally, and Marri aren't here I have to protect you.

Diana: Aww~ N/N~

She pulled him into a hug and peppered his face with kisses.

Y/N: Come on Mom stop it!!

Diana: I'm your mother, I can do as much as I want when you're this small, and this cute!!!

He continued to groan.

Later
Now that visiting hours are over Y/N was walking home. Then he felt his phone vibrate causing him to check who it was. The caller ID said "Tito" Y/N knew who it was.

Y/N: Let me guess Tito, you ran through the supply I gave you last week?

Tito: Yes.

Y/N: Do you have my money?

Tito: Yes.

Y/N: Good, I'll see you in a few minutes.

He hung up and began walking home.

You might be wondering "what Y/N is selling?" and there's a simple answer...Meth. That's right, despite being 5 years old Y/N is smart enough and skilled enough to cook meth. He knows how to make it from a journal he had, it was given to him by a man named Walter White before he died to help his mother. As you see Y/N's mother was suffering from cancer, and treatment was extremely expensive and he knew that. He couldn't lose her, she was the only family he had left, his siblings were nowhere to be seen, and his father was dead.

He knew how easy it was to cool meth but continuing production was a challenge at first. He had bribed the local pharmacy to supply him with the ingredients he needed. This went on for two years!! He managed to do it without rousing suspicion. He went from selling it to addicts and college students to classmates and teachers. He also developed a split personality he named "Hyde". Hyde acted as an enforcer in case someone tried to steal from him or cheat him. He was the one who always got his hand dirty while Y/N acted as the brains. During this time Y/N kept his distance from his foster family, he was pleased to see that they were ignorant of his work.