My name?...is Hiro Hamada

Hi....my name is Hiro Hamada. Yeah, i know. Im a superheroe, pretty cool huh? But not so cool because i dont have m y brother anymore, sometimes i feel like he is here with me.. But i dont know......i though once that he was...alive. But thats imposible! I was in the Lucky Cat Caffe with my Aunt Cass. She is very cool. I have 15 years. In some time i will be 16 so..... I was helping my Aunt with the caffe, she knows im a superheroe, but she said that its better for me to help her because that keep my secret identity. I was with my back to the counter cleaning a mes that Baymax did, until someone spoke up.

"Hi.."

I turned around and saw the most beautiful girl i have ever seen. It was like a girl around my age. That girl was you.

"H-hey..." Hiro said.

"Can i have a caffe, please?" you said.

"Yeah, sure.." Hiro said.

While i was doing her coffe, you sat in front of the counter in a chair.

"So...where is Cass, she is the one who always gives me the coffe." you said.

"Oh! Shes my Aunt. Im helping her today." Hiro said giving you the coffe as you give him the money. You stayed there sitted.

"So, your Cass is your aunt?" you said.

"Yes." Hiro said.

"Whats your name?" you said.

"Umm. Hiro. Hiro Hamada." he said.

"Ok.." you said.

"And yours?" he said.

"____" you said.

"Ok." he said.

Then Cass came to the counter and saw you.

"Oh hey ___, i think you already know my nephew. Hiro. " she said.

"Yes. Yes i do." you said.

"Well Cass time for me to go to SFIT, im going to be late." he said.

"Wait! You go there!?" you said.

"Yes..?" he said.

"OMG! Im going to be new this year, im going to start tomorrow." you said.

"Cool, what is your mayor?" he said.

"Well, im in chemistry and robotics. But mostly robotics." you said.

"Coll, im in robotics." he said.

"Really?" you said with a big smile.

"Yeah..." he said making eye contact. You blushed.

"Well i have to go. Bye Aunt Cass! See you tomorrow ___!" he said as he left the Lucky Cat Caffe.

Hiro got to the SFIT and entered in his lab. Someone knocked on the door, it was Honey.

"Hey Hiro, how are you today?" Honey said.

"Great! I think...." Hiro said.

"Oh no! You need help! Guys come here quick!" Honey sceamed. The others came to the lab.

"What happened, are you alright?" Gogo said.

"Yes im okay." Hiro said.

"Do you need a new underwear? Dod you pee on your self? A shoulder to cry?" Wasabi said.

"Ok, thats weird..."Hiro said.

"Are you hungry? Do you want some pizza? Or some nachos?" Fred said.

"Guys im okay!" Hiro said. "I just....think Tadashi is not dead."

"What!?" Gogo said."Hiro, your crazy or something? Did you eat peanuts again?"

"Im not crazy, its just like some part of me is telling me that Tadashi is alive." Hiro said.

"Yeah, i remember that time with the peanuts." Fred said.

"Eww that was gross!!" Wasabi said.

"Hiro of you feel that way...we wiil help you...remember who you are!" Honey said touching his shoulder.

"Remember whats your name!" Wasabi said.

"My name...is Hiro Hamada" Hiro said.