Unless that...

Tadashi's armour was almost done. You were building your with Honey and Gogo, and Tadashi was building hi with Wasabi, Fred and a little help from Baymax. Then Wasabi and Fred got to the computer to look for clues. Honey looked at Tadashi and walked up to him.

"Tadashi, can we talk fo a moment, in privite?" Honey said.

He looked at her like he could kill her but said a simple"yes" and they walked to his room.

"Ok, this better be good because im still mad at you and-" he couldnt finish because Honey kissed him. He opened his eyes so big that they looked like plates. It was true that he was still mad at her, but couldnt hide his feelings for her and kissed her back. They kerp kissing until they needed some air.

"Im sorry........but i love you." she said.

"No, im sorry, i love you too."

"Ok! Ok! We understand you guys love each other..!!!!"

Someone said. They looked at the door and there was Gogo with a face that said "thats discusthing" and you with a face that said "OMG! OTP!!"

"Omg! You two look so adorable, you guys are Tadahoney." you said.

"We are what?" the two of them said at the same time.

"Long story.." you said.

All of you started to laugh until Wasabi and Fred came running to you guys.

"Guys we have some clues! Remember what Abigail said that she wanted to have "revenge" on his dad because he is in jail?" Wasabi said.

"Yeah?" Gogo said.

"Callanghan is in jail right now, who knows if Abigail came to him and said to him everything she was going to do!!" Fred said.

"Hey, lets visit Callangahan and find out!" you said.

"Great idead ___!" Tadashi said. "Lets go to the garage to finish out suits!"

All of you runned down to the garage.