I'm on Fire

A month have pass, Tadashi woke up and got to the bathroom. He brushed his teeth, toke a shwer and looked himself in the mirror.

"Im alive...." he said.

Suddently something smelled like smoke.

"What is that smell?" he said.

He looked everywhere but then saw his hand and was on fire. He stayed shoked and then screamed...

"I'M ON FIRE!!! AHHHHHHH!!! "

He started to run all over the house and put his hand on water in the kitchen. He looked at his hand and was shoked. Hiro and Aunt Cass came running down the stairs.

"Are you okay honey?" Cass said.

"What happend?" Hiro said sleepy.

"My hand was on fire!" Tadashi said.

"Yeah, and im superman..." Hiro said sleepy "im going to bed, im not in the mood for your jokes..."

Hiro started to walk up the stairs.

"No, Hiro! It was true, i had fire in my hand!" Tadashi said.

"Yeah, Cinderella!" Hiro said going to his room and enetered to his room locking the door.

"Tadashi, is 6:00 in the morning your exausted, go to bed honey..." Cass said going to her room and locking in leaving Tadashi in the kitchen.

Tadashi started to think for a moment and then said to himself, "i know what i saw..." he got out of the kitchen to his room and started to look for research, not knowing that in the fire something misterious happend and flow thrught his veins. A little thing called...superpowers....