HIRO!

All of you guys coulfnt believe your eyes. Hiro Hamada was standing righ there, in front of you guys, just a few feets away. He jad a lot of scratches, brushes...he was terrible. He was like bleeding to death. But he had a bid smile on his face.

"Well, isnt there a hug for me?" Hiro said.

Tadashi runned to him and hugged him tightly. Hiro hugged back. All the team came to him, including Baymax, hugged him, except for you.

"OMG! We missed you Hiro!!" Honey Lemon said.

"Yeah, me too guys!" Hiro said and separed from the team.

"How are you alive!?" Tadashi said very happy.

"Well, lets just say that i scaped really fast and that was all...." Hiro said.

"But the news said that theu found two bodies." Wasabi said.

"Oh! One was of Abigail and the other one was from someone that was there.." Hiro said.

"Well, finally you are ok kid." Gogo said.

"I am very happy to see you Hiro, very happy." Baymax said.

"Thanks Baymax!" Hiro said.

"Yeah, we can kick someones butt off again." Fred said.

Hiro looked at you. You had a big smile on your face with a lot of tears streaming down your face. He salked up to you and put himself in front of you. Once he was in front of you, he had hid face like 2 inches away from your face. The two of you made eye contact. You grabbed his face on your hands by putting your hands on his cheeks.
Then you started to cry more.

"Yoire alive! Y-you are Alive!! OMG you are alive!!" you said and started to kiss every single space of his face. Then hugged him. He hugged you back. The two started crying.

"I Love you!!!" you said.

"I LOVE YOU Too!!" he said.

The two separed and put there forheads togethet. The two started laughing. All of you started laughing.

"Are you ok Hiro? You dont need to come and save the world with us!" Tadashi said.

"Bro really? Only because you have superpowers. The leader is back. Im ok. Dont worry about me. If we are going to do this? We are going to do it, together!" Hiro said.

"Ok! Im in!!" Fred said.

"Lets kick there butts!" Gogo said.

"And there faces!" you said.

"Lets go, we have a city to save!" Hiro said.