Are you ok?

Hiro keep looking at you and said "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, im ok, thanks for saving me Hiro..." you said.

"Its okay." he said.

You put your hand on his cheek. The team, all of them didnt put Baymax armour bdcause you were there. You couldnt know they were superheroes. The team saw you two, you with your hand on his cheek and all of them said "Awwwwwww!".

You smiled and he smiled back. Then you slapped his face. Hard.

"Ow!" Hiro said.

"What were you thinking!? You cant run into a burning without any protevtion! Thats crazy you idiot!!" you said.

"Sorry..?" he said.

"But....thanks for saving my life anyway." you said.

"Ok....ow..your really strong.." he said.

Baymax came to action and said. "You seem distrees, i will scan you now."

"No, Bayma-" Hiro couldnt finish because Baymax already scaned him.

"Scan compleate. You have a slight bruse on your right cheek, i suggest an antivactirial spray. Diagnosis: slap." Baymax said.

"Wow...hes really good.." you said.

Then Tadashi and Cass came to action and Tadashi came running to all of you.

"Are you guys ok!?" Tadashi said.

"Yeah!" all of you said.

"Oh, my pretty boy! Thank god your ok!!" Cass came to Hiro and hugged him.

"Thanks Aunt Cass!" he said hugging back.

"Well guys, the police is coming right up, we should go home." Tadashi said "You guys can stay."

"Ok, i will!" Wasabi said.

"Yeah, Pijama Party!!" Fred said.

"Whatever..." Gogo said pumping her gum.

"Oh yes i will love too! Thanks Tadashi!" Honey said hugging Tadashi. Tadashi blushed very madly. He had a crush on Honey Lemon. Then the two separed.

"Yeah no problem!" Tadashi said.

Hiro smirked at him.

"What?" Tadashi said.

"Nothing.." Hiro said still smirking.

Tadashi rolled his eyes.

"Sweety you can stay at my home if you want." Cass said touching your shoulder.

"Ok..." you said and looked at Hiro "i will love to."

He looked at you and two stared at each other making eye contact. It was a beautufil moment until Gogo said. "Guts, hate to brake it to you bro, but we have to go, you guys can kiss later."

The two of blushed.

"What? Jealous?" Fred said.

"No. And shut up because if dont, i will kick you where you fear the most." Gogo said.

"Ok!" Fred said.

"Guys im not hippie but peace and love!" Wasabi said.

"Well lets go guys!" Tadashi said.

All of you got to the Lucky Cat Caffe. All of you got to where tgey were going to sleep. You sleep on the sofa. Hiro came to you, kissed your forhead and said "good night _____"

You smiled at the feeling. Then he got up to his room and fell asleep.

" Awww, thats so sweet!" Fred said.

"Shut up Fred!" Gogo said.

"Ok!" Fred said.

"Peace and love, my babies, peace and love..." Wasabi said.

"Please, shut up all of you, im trying to sleep!" Honey said.

"Ok!" alk of them said.

All of them fell asleep for another good day tomorrow will be, or isnt it...?