I Feel...Love?

The next day, the gang were doing homewofk or playing with something or Mochi in the Hamadas house. Hiro was in his room thinking. Tadashi came up, saw him, in a strange way, and cane to him.

"Hey bro, you ikay?" Tadashi said.

"No." Hiro said.

This surprised Tadashi.

"What?" Tadashi said sitting next to him in Hiro's bed.

"They told me that to make her fall in love i had to make her laugh. But everytime she laughts, im the one who falls in love." Hiro said.

Tadashi smiled at his words. His little brother was in love for good.

"Its ____, right?" Tadashi said.

Hiro looked up at him and smiled a little.

"Yeah, how did you know?" Hiro said.

"The big brothers know best!" Tadashi said.

"I feel...love?" Hiro said.

"Yep!" Tadashi said.

"Maybe....i will like to tell her my feelings." Hiro said.

"Woah, your way too fast with her!" Tadashi said.

"Well, im not to slow like you are with Honey Lemon." Hiro said.

The two laughed.

"Want me to get her?" Tadashi said.

"Well...." Hiro said.

Tadashi rushed out of the room and when he was out he said. "Time to warm this moment!" and looked at his hands on fire. Then he turned off his hands and rushed to you. He said Hiro wanted to talk to you and you walked up to his room.

"Want to talk to me?" you said walking to his bed and sitting next to him.

"Yeah, this maybe sound crazy, but-"

"I love crazy, but not too much." you said.

He laughed.

"Well, i know for a few months now. You are one of the most beautiful, brave and smartest persons that i know. And i hope you feel the same." Hiro said.

"How do i feel the same..?" you said.

"I fell in love with you.." Hiro said.

You were surprised. He just...keep looking at you. You didnt know if you loved him....or yes? You standed up and you were going out of the room. Hiro staded up.

"Wait!" He said.

You stopped walking. He walked up to you and turned you to face him.

"Do you love me?" he said.

You didnt respond.

He started to lean in to yoir face. Closer and closer.

"H-hiro - what if someone comes in and-?" He silences you by touching his lips to yours. Youre eyes flutter closed as you move your lips with his. That was your first kiss. It was special. His hands rested on your back as he holds you close to him. But tgen you opened your eyes and pulled away quickly. The two of you were breathing heavily.

"OMG! OMG! What am i doing!? I dont know if i love you! And i meet you a few months, not years!" you said.

"But....." he said.

"It was....special...." you said. "That was my first kiss."

"Im sorry. Im so sorry." he said.

"Its ok! I just have to think straigh." you said with a smile

"Ok..." he said.

You smiled and rushed down stairs leaving Hiro with his mind that didnt know what to think and heart.......devastated.