We Have to Destroy Him!

"You will never defeat me! Im stronger and more powerful than all of you!" Bad Baymax said.

"You may be stronger and bigger, but not smart." Hiro said.

Then all of the team including you started to attack him. But it was no use. He was too strong and big. All the team was on the floor and the Bad Baymax was going to punch Hiro. But you throu him a tiny and little rock. The Bad Baymax turned to face you.

"Hey big ballon! If you want to kill them, you will have to defeat me first!" you said.

"It will be a pleasure!" the Bada Baymax said as he flyed to where you were.

"Ohoh..." you said.

"AAAHHHHHHHH!" you screamed as you runned away from him trying to not be killed by a big piece of metal.

"_____!" Hiro screamed your name. All the team got up and runned to where you were. All of you were in a small abandon building hiding from the Bad Baymax.

"He is too strong we need a good plan!" Honey said.

"Yeah if he find us he can kill us!" Wasabi said.

"We need to do it fast...." Gogo said.

"Yeah, but we need to think!" Tadashi said, then turned his head to Hiro."What are you thinking bro?"

"Guys, this Baymax is jist in our imagination, it can hurt, it can kill, but not win us! We will fight and not hide." Hiro said.

"I love when you talk like that." you said.

"Really? I like the sound of that." Hiro said.

The two of you were about to kiss but Gogo put her hands on the center of both of you and separed both of you.

"Guys, less kissing, more action." Gogo said.

"Ok! Fine..." you said.

"Ok, we need a new plan. While we think, dont let him hurt you because that will make it worse." Hiro said.

"Ok!" the team said.

"Well, at least that Baymax doesnt see us here." Wasabi said.

Then the roof of the small abandon house was broken by the bad Baymax. All of you started to scream. Then he took you and lifted you up to face him. You tried to brake free, but couldnt. Hiro screamed your name.

"You want to die now?" the Bad Baymax said.

"Then you touched his hand of metal and where you touched, made the still go liquid like water. Then you realised that this was not a dream. But a living nightmare.