Fire Alert!

The next day, Hiro was in his room in his computer when suddently someone called him, it was Wasabi.

"Hello?" Hiro said.

"Hiro! You have to come right now to SFIT!! It an emergency!" Wasabi said.

"What! What kind of emergency!?" Hiro said.

"Theres a fire allert!! The university is on fire!" Wasabi said.

Hiro couldnt believe it. The SFIT was on fire!? It cant be!

"Is there anyone inside?" Hiro said.

Wasabi didnt answer.

"Wasabi, is there anyone inside!?" Hiro said.

"____ is inside!" Wasabi said.

Hiro froze in his spot. He hang up his phone and runned to SFIT. But the thing is that he did put his armour on.

(At SFIT)

The team was outside. They were all scared you havent got out of there. Then all of them saw Hiro entering to the university but without his suit.

"HIROOOOO!!!" the team screamed. But it was to late. Hiro got inside.

"Fred go and get Baymax!!" Gogo said. "We will try to find his armour, and Honey stay here if he gets ___!"

All of them did what they were told.

Hiro was looking for you in the flames. It was dark for the smoke.

"___!!" he said.

No answer.

"___!!!" he screamed.

No answer.

He keep calling your name again and again. He couldnt let you die. He was feeling a strange way towars you. He couldnt let you die. His heart said it. He couldnt leave you here. Then he saw you on the ground, he runned to you and pinned himself on the ground. He hold you in his hands and started to shake you.

"___, can you hear me!?" he said.

No answer.

"Please wake up!!" Wake up!!" he said.

Then you cought a few time and saw Hiro a few inches from your face.

"H-hiro...?" you said.

"Yeah its me! Omg! Thank god your alive!" he said.

"I cant move, i feel weak......" you said.

"Its ok, i will get us out of here!" he said.

He grabbed you bridal style and runned to the exit. The university was going to explote. He runned more and more until you two got out. The team was there and you two felt happy. But not to happy until exploted the university and you and Hiro got expulsed out of it. Hiro was on top of you, the two of you were knocked out. It blacked out a little for Hiro but then opened his eyes and saw that he was on top of you with your eyes colsed. He didnt care, he started to scream your name for you to wake up, and you opened them.

"Hiro!" you said and hugged him. He hugged back. The got up and looked at each other.