the day with KDA part 1

.....
...
.
.
.....

Y/n POV

(Y/ns dream)

Oh y/n my baby boy.

I opened my eyes and looked around and saw i was in a hospital room, but why...?

I promise to keep you safe from harm's way my little y/n.

I look over to a woman who has (h/c) and (e/c) sitting up on the bed holding what looks like a baby wrapped up in blankets.

I walked over but hesitated for some reason

Hey look y/n you're father's here.

I look behind me and see a man who looked to be 5'9 and whose facial appearance i couldn't make out because it's blurred out.

But

...It's almost like...

I shouldn't be able to see what he looks like...

The man walks over to the woman and leans in and kissed her cheek before looking at the baby.

His finally here am.... am happy to be able to meet my son, can i hold him....?

So it's a he.

Ofcourse you can. What kind of question is that? __________ we are married and he's your son.

Wait....

Why.....why couldn't i hear his name?

Ah am sorry am just not use to things like this.

It's okay we'll learn together now, here.

The woman on the bed hands the baby over to the man and the man holds the infant.

Hey there uh son.

I could hear the woman giggling at the guys response to the kid. Wanting to learn more i walked over to the guy and leaned down and saw the baby.

He looked so peaceful while sleeping.

Just then i saw the baby opening his eyes and revealed (e/c) eyes. It looked around as much as it could with its short neck then looked up and saw the father.

The father reached down his index finger and the baby with its small arms reached out and with its small hands touched the guys finger and pulled on it.

I could see the mother smile but i couldn't see the father's expression because of the blur but while i didn't know what expression he was making i could tell he was smiling.

Then i felt something roll down my cheeks and when i touched it i realized i was crying....

Not because of sadness but because of happiness...?

Just then everything started going white and i covered my eyes to avoid the brightness of the white light and before i knew it everything went bright.

Y/n POV

(Real world)

I shot up and looked around and after conforming i was in my room i clutched my head and asked

Y/n: "what was that...?"

Then my phone rang. I sighed but went over to it and picked it up

Y/n: "hello....?"

Ezreal: "hey y/n!"

I moved the phone way from my ear.

Y/n: "why the hell are you yelling? Did you win the lottery or something?"