hangover

Ah

.....fuck

Y/n POV

I look behind me and see the blonde hair girl standing behind me.

Blonde: "why you leaving so soon bud? It hasn't even been that long since the party started."

Wait for real?

I couldn't answer as i kept my guard up for an attack or something.

She took a step towards me making me ball my hand into a fist.

Y/n: "aren't you the one with Jacob? Well I'm not surprised you're trying to get into guys pockets."

For a second i saw her glare at me before taking another step and put on a stoic face.

She reached for something behind her back, i did too with my left hand.

I then noticed the people staring at us. Well that's unfortunate.

She took her last step and reached out for me.

"She was going to grab me by my collar and attack me with whatever she has behind her back.

Prediction that, i got ready to throw a sharp right hook before i was suddenly pulled away.

I look up and see the idols with ahri holding me with an iron grip.

Ahri: "you...!"

The blonde frowned as she let go of what ever was behind her back.

Akali and Evelynn stepped up in front of ahri and me. Probably to stop ahri from doing something stupid.

Akali: "hey aren't you that one girl who was with Jacob?"

She didn't say anything and just staired at us before evelynn spoke.

Evelynn: "she is. And she's crossing a line."

Ahri: " yeah! You slept with my ex and are now trying to get with y/n! You bitch!"

Again the blonde glared at us before reaching for the thing behind her. Realizing this i see Kai'sa giving me a look and we both nodded before getting ready to fight.

But before anything could happen nocturne came out of nowhere

Nocturne: "everything alright guys?"

I freed myself from ahri and step in front and waved at nocturne

Y/n: "were cool we were just leaving."

Nocturne could tell there was more to it but decided not to procue it.

Nocturne: "alright well i hope you enjoyed the party and have a safe night back home."

I nod and turn back to the idols and signal for us to leave, and we did just that.

Well not before ahri cling to me and gave the finger to the mysterious blonde.

Before we fully left i turn my head and to the blonde, and for a second i swear i saw her with a mask on with a melee like weapon like mine staring back at me before they disappeared and the door closed when Kai'sa closed it behind us.

I then turn my gaze to the front of us and we walk to evelynn's car and get in.

After making it back to the penthouse we go in and call it a night as we where all tried and decided to sleep.

With the help of evelynn we got ahri akali and kai'sa to there rooms before going into ours.

I crash onto my bed and immediately close my eyes letting the feeling of sleep take me..