Monsters vs Blood Girl

Y/n POV

I hold steadily a melee claw like weapon with my own and without turning to look at the person i said

Y/n: "about time you showed up. Aika."

I push her back and finally turn to see her.

Aika: "y/n."

Y/n: "you really want to fight that badly."

Aika: "i do but first."

She pulls out a file and opens it. I stay silent and listen to her read the file.

Aika: "y/n l/n also known as project x in the white room."

I realized what she was reading and was wondering where she got that.

Aika: "the only survivor of the demonic fourth generation and son of ayanokoji kiyotaka."

I started to walk towards her with both claws out.

Aika: "with his intelligence and some of the greatest feats, surpassing human limitations and taking on champions at the age of 8 he was dubbed as the monsters son of the white room."

I slashed at her but she blocked it. I go to knock her off her feet by she jumps away.

I turn to her and see her behind where i was.

Aika: "you know what I can do right?"

Y/n: "blood manipulation."

Aika: "that's right."

She slits her wrists and blood spikes come at me. I roll over dogging it.

Aika: "let's see who will win y/n. Monster or blood."

Y/n: "sure."

We ran at each other and our claws clash. We try to overpower the other until i deliver a kick to her abdomen but she doesn't flinch.

I kick her again creating space between us and i punch the ground and rocks came up. I then kick them all at her but with her blood she creates a wall.

As the wall turns into a puddle of blood i plunged my claw threw her stomach but she doesn't react. I plunged my left claw in but again no reaction.

Aika: "surprised?"

Aika head buts me and kicks me away from her before grabbing my hand and twisting it and slammed me down on the ground.

I try to get up but she sits on my back and puts her three blades up to my neck.

Aika: "I can manipulate blood, meaning i can produce more blood then a normal human's bone marrow by the second."

Y/n: "but with that much blood in you you would pop like a balloon."

She leans down next to my ears and whispers