A visitor

Y/n POV

I sat in the bathtub in my bathroom as i decided to take a bath and instead of a shower for once.

I was sitting with my knees to my chest as i stair at the water as it flows. I raise my hand up and gently bring it down with some force creating a little splash. i then raise my hand before i slammed my hand down full force.

!SPLASH!

Almost all of the water that was in the tub was now on the floor.... I look down and see only 1% of water in the tub witch was almost nothing, only one bubble of water.

I look at the floor, 99% percent of water was on the floor as it completely socked it. I then look back at the little dot of water.

That little drop lit.

It reminds me of something.

I stand up and turn on the water again. This time I'm going to take a shower.

"I should probably clean up the floor before i leave the bathroom."

I felt the water run down my face as i close my eyes and sooth into the feeling.

There's just that feeling were your taking a shower and you feel the warm water that you just don't want to leave and stay.

Is that just me? Or I'm i just a weirdo?

I shake my head and soon opened my eyes but instead of seeing the bathroom tiles i see a white wall.

(Dream)

*Sigh*

Y: "hello y/n."

Y/n: "Y."

I turn around and see him standing there in my child form.

Y: "it's been some time since you've been here."

Y/n: "yeah. Any reason why am here."

Y: "a memory."

Y/n: "one if those eh. Okay then."

Y: "although i have to warn you this one will be rough."

Y/n: "it's not like i can actually get hurt. can i?"

Y: "no. But you not getting trauma isn't guaranteed."

I turn to him.

Y/n: "trauma? Then this must be serious then."

Y: "it is."

He walks next to me

Y: "in this memory it was the day you were found."

Y: "or half of it."

Y/n: "......"

I look in front and let the seance play out....

I see little me sitting me in the middle of this room with no other children it was just him. I look around and see science looking at me from glass wall and are taking notes on me it seems like.

I walk over and stand in front of him i look back at Y who was just there i then look back at little me and crouch down.

I look at him for a while and i go to pay his head.

But as I'm about to i feel something rumble, after that i quickly stand up.

I look at the science and see them freaking out and take a quick glass at me and see him pick his head up and move his gaze around.

"We need project x to be moved to another room! I repeat we need project x out of that room!"

Just then guards wearing all white come rushing in holding gun and one having cuffs. Little me looks at the guards and they back away.