tears of sorrow & love

Y/n POV

I was walking back to the penthouse careful to not over do or stress out my already hurt body since i couldn't get a ride back from what i did at the prison soooo... yeah.

Then again i am hurt, but fuck it whatever.

I like walking anyway.

While i was walking i was listening to some music  and humming to it

This be hitting different. I open my eyes and see the elevator door open and i was at the top floor.

Y/n: "must have gone in without noticing."

I walk up to the door and grab the nob.

I feel like once i go in there will be hell to pay... meh must be me.

Unlocking the door with my keys and pushing i step my foot in then my head.

I look in the living room and saw no body before going in fully and closing the door behind me.

Y/n: "it's been a bit huh?"

I walked around and saw the fireplace under the TV was lit. No wonder it was warm in here.

You know what, i pulled out the yellow folder and look at the papers one last time before throwing them into the fireplace.

I watch the papers slowly burn and turn into ashes when i heard footsteps approaching the living room area and i turn around.

"Evelynn are you back yet?"

That voice... oh no.

Stepping out of the hall was ahri rubbing her eyes clearly she hasn't slept. She wore a white shirt and pink shorts before she noticed me.

Ahri: "y/n...?"

Y/n: "uh...surprise?"

I waved my hands around and ahri walked to me with widened eyes.

I was brought into a hug by ahri.

Y/n: "ahri."

Ahri: "you... i thought you died."

I've been there done that.

Ahri: "you idiot i thought you left me..."

It was then that I noticed that she started crying.

Ahri: "*sob* i thought I'd never get to see you *sob* again!"

Y/n: "ahri."

She fell a little and broke down and started sobbing uncontrollably. I crouched down and brought her close to me hoping she'd calm down eventually...

...

(Time Skip)

I sat in ahri's bed after i carried her to her room the whole time she didn't let me go, neither is she now.

Y/n: "ahri-"

Ahri: "why?"

I stopped stroking her hair and looked at her seeing her blue eyes looking at into mine.

Ahri: "why are people coming after you Y/n?"

My stomach churns in a uncomfortable way and made it all the harder to answer.

Y/n: "..."

Ahri "please y/n, answer me..."

Y/n: "i...."