Going out with the rapper

Ahri POV

I woke up and shot out of my bed and frantically looked around before i was able to calm myself down.

Aldo my breath was still very shaky, and i couldn't stand up right so i fell on my bed.

I lay there and see the image of y/n. And his cold voice and true nature and his eyes....

"What was that?"

Was all i could ask myself....

Before i felt myself falling asleep and heard those words

"Don't pry into my life."

And soon i blacked out.

Y/n POV

I woke up and sat up on my bed.

Y/n: "that was a good sleep..."

I look over at the back off my hoodie and could see small sweat stains. Ew...

I need a shower.

To the bathroom!

I take of my clothes and set them in a basket i had laying around and grab new clothes.

The rest of my clothes won't dirty but i don't want to be smelling like evelynn perfume.

I then hop in the shower turn on the water and let it run on my body.

Ah you love to feel the nice hot but not to hot water wash over your body.

This feels nice.

Akali POV

Am bored!!

I pace around the livingroom before I flop on the couch.

Akali: "i need to do something before i die from boredom."

I could go out spray paint i haven't done that in a while. Neither have i done street rapping! It's been so long!

I then stand up with a smile on my face
Spray painting and going out rapping. Now that sounds nice.

But who do i go with? Kai'sa is in her room practicing new dances and Evelynn is out and ahri is still sleeping, so then that only leaves y/n....

I wonder if he'll go with me. Only one way to find out.

I started walking to his room and soon enough i reatch his room and opened the door.

My eyes widened as i see y/n with nothing but a towel but what really cough my attention was the scars on his chest......

Y/n: "get the fuck out."

I quickly leave and close the door but as i do i take a final glance at y/n and see him with pants on and him putting on a shirt but i see a really long scar going down his back and a few others.....