another one

Y/n POV

I look up and see the sun setting with the sky being an orange to pink color and with the sun's yellow glow, it was honestly a sign to see.

I then dig throw my pockets and found something and pull it out.

Y/n: "holy, i can't believe i forgot i had this."

I open the necklace and see a picture, it was apparently a picture of me my mother and father.

The funny thing is i don't know where i got this from but what i did know was to hold on to it.

I look a little closer and see the younger me was exactly the same in the dreams i have.

Well

i guess that proves that it was me that was in the white room or whatever you call it.

I look at the necklace and i didn't like it actually.

It's too fancy for me.

Yes it's real dimensions sapphire amethyst and silver.

I could probably sell it and get money.

...

Nah.

Y/n: "maybe I'll have someone break down this necklace into something nicer."

Y/n: "yeah i think I'll do just that."

I then stuff the necklace into my pocket and look at the sky again and see the sun almost out of sight.

Y/n: "fuck..."

I then ran the rest of the way to the penthouse.

I opened the front door and quickly closed it and went to my room to drop off my backpack. Once that was over my stomach growled.

Y/n: "haven't eaten anything all day huh. Guess I'll make myself a sandwich."

I walk out of my room and went to the kitchen and when i tried to go into the kitchen the idols popped out of nowhere.

Ahri: "BOOOO!"

Y/n: "....."

Akali: "....."

Evelynn: "....."

Kai'sa: "......"

Ahri: "......"

Ahri was really close to my face for comfort...

Ahri: "hi."

Y/n: "get that pathetic excuse of a jump scare and your face out my face."

They all moved to the side.

Y/n: "thank you."

I then walked to the fridge and pulled out what i needed along with bread.

I was then done making (f/s) and took a bite out of it.