Saying goodbye

Y/n POV

I pinched my nose and get ahri off of me and get out of the bed standing up now.

I go to leave but ahri stops me by grabbing my arm

Ahri: "y/n please wait..."

The urge to rip my arm away rises but i resist it. It wasn't realy her fault since she was going through something right now.

Y/n: "we can talk about this when the end of this month ends, ahri."

Ahri: "....okay."

She let's me go and i look back at her. She had a pained expression.

I turn back around and head for the door and step through shut it behind me.

I walk to my room and place a hand on my side but hiss a bit. I look to see my side is purple and a little bit of red, irub it gently to try to make the pain go away but live does not work like that.

Y/n: "well damm it's purple she must have thrown me hard to do that."

The door to the penthouse opens and in steps in is evelynn ahri and kai'sa.

Evelynn: "where home!"

Y/n: "..."

Akali: "oh was'up y-WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!"

She runs over and hugs me

Y/n: "ow,ow,ow,ow,ow, akali get the fuck off."

She let's me go and looked to see my shirt rip. But i quickly cover my upper body with my denim jacket I had on.

Evelynn: "yn? What's wrong you look even worse when we saw you."

Y/n: "ahri. Heat fucking cycle."

Kai'sa: "she didn't do anything to you...right?"

Y/n: "she tried to but snapped out of it last second."

Akali: "but like, couldn't you fight her off?"

Y/n: "about that, the answer is no."

Evelynn: "as much as i would love to talk about how we can keep the fox in her room it's really late so we'll discuss this tomorrow."

Y/n: "sure."

Kai'sa: "want some food y/n?"

I look at the food but shake my head

Y/n: "give it to ahri before she decides to 'eat' me instead."

Kai'sa shyly nods her head and i wave my hand and turn to my door.

Y/n: "goodnight."

That's all i say to them not bothering to hear a response as i step throught my door.

I fall onto my bed not carrying about the sudden pain and let myself fall to a slumber.

(Dream~)

I wake up and see I'm on a bed and look around. I spot little me on another bed across from mine.

I get up and surprisingly i don't feel sore or anything but i ignore it and walk over to my younger self.

I crouch down a little but immediately little me sat up and i moved back a little.

He looks around before seeing his sights on the door before a man walks in. He wasn't one of the guards from the facility but was wearing a suit and had an ear piece.

"He's still unconscious sir. hh? Alright will do."

He walks out and closes the door and younger me takes action and casually walks over to the door and opens it slowly seeing the guy sing something.