trouble at school

Y/n POV

I had my face buried in my arms as my head rested on my desk until last bell of the school day rang.

I groaned as i felt the hangover from the alcohol.

Man

Caitlyn drink fucked me up-pause on that.

I grab my backpack and head out the classroom but stopped when i saw my friends leaving.

We all had the last period.

And i should talk to them really...

Y/n: "g...-"

"Mr. L/N can you stay for a bit?"

I clench my hand into a fist and turn to ms fiora.

I saw them looking at me for a second before walking out and i walk to ms fiora.

I then stand at her desk and speak up

Y/n: "did you need anything mis?"

She takes a deep breath and looks at me.

Fiora: "I'm not gonna to lie to you L/n, I've done some research on you."

I wasn't bothered until she pulled out a file and slid it towards me, it was my file.

Fiora: "you were accepted for passing the entrance exams, just like your friends. Speaking of which you all haven't talk or cause a fuss in my class is something wrong?"

Y/n: "it's complicated."

Fiora: "well back to the matter at hand, and more importantly matters i want to ask you about your grades."

Fiora: "they're all B's completely average, yet consistent."

I mentally signed knowing where this was going.

Y/n: "must be a coincidence."

Fiora: "really now? how is it that you scored high on the exam and after that they go completely average or, are you purposely keeping your grades in the Bs?"

Ah

Shi.

Fiora: "well Y/n."

Y/n: "coincidence are pretty scary..."

Yeah. She didn't believe me.

Fiora: "so you really are manipulating your grades huh?"

I shrugged my shoulders

Y/n: "so what if i am?"

Fiora: "then you maybe the smartest student here."

I don't mean to brag but...

Fiora: "you're able to manipulate your grades in one of the best schools in the nation, that's quite amazing but yet it doesn't make any sense."

I was caught. Perfect, well it's not like i had to tell her why.

Fiora: "could you tell me why?"

Bitch.

Y/n: "No. No i won't. It's personal and the school nor you have no business prying into it."

Fiora knew i was right. My grades were just above average and so i was clear. And she also knew abusing her position as a teacher any further would only cause problems.

I mean what is she gonna do? Call my dad? Force him to make me tell her? That ain't gonna nothing.

We stayed there in silence for a minute the only sound was the clock.