the studio

Y/n POV

I was in my room listening to music vibing to it

I Bobbed my head up and down a little before it ended and i open my eyes.

Y/n: "now that's the good shit."

I get out of bed and put on a shirt on top of my white sweater and go into my bathroom and look at myself in the mirror.

Y/n: "now how did i change my eyes."

It happens randomly, mostly when I'm fighting but i never get to see myself. The one time I saw my eyes change color was when i punched the mirror.

I waited for something to happen like in anime where the protagonist stares at something for long enough and something tends to happen but unfortunately for me, nothing.

I sigh and rub my head and my hand.

Y/n: "well i give up."

Walking out i turned off the lights and went to my door only for it to swing open almost hitting me in the face if i didn't step back.

Ahri: "y/n!"

Y/n: "hey ahri."

We go and hug each other, it felt nice.

Y/n: "you need to learn how to knock."

Ahri: "sorry but I'm just to excited."

I break the hug and look at her, tilting my head to the side.

Y/n: "what for."

Ahri: "my dress for the concert is ready! All i need to do is dye the button of my hair red."

I nod my head showing i understood what she was saying.

Y/n: "five days until the show, right."

She nods her head.

Y/n: "well then i wish you the best of luck."

Ahri then pulls something out of her pocket and hands it to me.

I take it and look at it.

Y/n: "diamond vip ticket to kda's concert? Why are you giving me this?"

Ahri: "you're coming too you know."

I shrugged my shoulders and scratched my cheek.

Y/n: "i don't really know if I'll go."

Ahri: "why not?"

Y/n: "let me think, i almost got jumped. And i don't want to get jumped by your crazy fans again."

Ahri chuckles nervously and hugs my arm.

Ahri: "b-but if that never happened we wouldn't have ever met now would we?"

I shake my head.

Y/n: "we would have."

Ahri: "how do you know?"

Y/n: "because plot-sama always has a way..."

I mumbled to myself and shook it off and looked back at ahri.

Y/n: "anything else."

Ahri: "me and the girls are going to the studio to finish off some lines."