Having a talk with you all

Before we start i just want to say thank you guys for 50k reads and 1.16 votes on this book. I honestly did not think it would get this much attention. I want to say thank you for reading:)

But on to more important things i want to talk about the story, right now i think it's going at a good pace but I'm a little stuck to decide what to do next. The mc beat aika and there will be more of her later but what I'm saying is, what should i do?

This story will probably have like 30-50 more chapter before the epilogue and in those chapters i was gonna make it like this

Mc y/n was gonna fight aika which he did.

Then he would probably get closer to one of if not all of the kda girls and start a relationship and stuff.

Then he would face of against Jacob and Noah one last time before fighting ryoto for reason i will explain when that chapter comes out.

Then the mc would have some peace from the crazy experience before he starts to hang around kda more and more and can call them he's friends (and a little more if you decide below;) ) the mc gets another job at a cafe where he meets seraphine who would join kda and they would do a concert. Then mc would meet echo again and would meet true damage and gives akali words of wisdom that it's her choice if she wants to join true damage or not. After that the mc starts his research on ayanokoji again where the mc finds out that Japan is where ayanokoji lives and confronts him.

Then it would be the fall of the white room forever. Where ayanokoji would bring it down himself and not y/n. The mc would get his peacefully live he wanted but comes to a realization that he never had one. But looking back he reflected on his life and accept the one he has now and says "you know what. I think this is the live i want to live right now." And boom epilogue.

But then that brings up the question

Should i get the mc focus on the white room problem right now? or should he get closer to kda but still keeping his coldness?

Or should he even have a romantic relationship with the kda girls???

If so the only options you really have are:

Ahri

Or

Akali

Kai'sa is a maybe but i feel like i didn't give her and the mc to talk much.

But Evelynn is a no, no for right now.

The mc is gonna kick Jacob and Noah's ass'es and the other stuff that I mention is going to happen eventually but I'm struggling on decided which to do first. White room and ayanokoji first or kda.

So I'm gonna let you guys decide.

I also have another question. Do you guys liked how i planned out the story? Or should i make a few changes?

Well with all that said I don't think i have any more to say and if i do I'll discuss with you guys.

Please leave your comments and let me know what you think should happen.

But with nothing more to say I'll see you next time bye Byee.

Peace.