going to a restaurant

Yo-

Y/n POV

(Dream)

I wake up and see that am in some sort of book chamber thing and the walls all of them are wh-

Get up!

I look behind me and see a tall muscular man standing above a little boy with (h/c)

The boy tries to get up but his back is stamped on by the man

I you think I'll let you get up so easily? You little shit!

The man flips the boy over on to his stomach and i see his eye color are (e/c)

My head started to hurt as i church down a bit hold my hand with one head.

The man got on top of the boy and reeled his hand back but before punching hi said

Your father gave me this scar unfortunately i couldn't bit him but since you're his son you'll have to do.

The man said showing a nasty scar on his left eye. Imagines of a man flashed through my mind while that happened my head felt like it was going to explode putting me in agonizing pain.

But not enough to make me scream or yell it just hurts like hell.

While i was holding my head with both hands i look up and see the guy biting into the little boy.

I got up reeled my hand back and with full force punched the man but

....I just went through him

But i twisted my body around and thrown a tornado kick and i

Acutely hit the guy.

Or does what i thought when i turned around i saw the same boy with his leg being brought down, but unlike the little boy who looked like around 7 years old he looked around 12.

Seeing his eyes they looked dead, I turned back to the man who was getting up.

You little-!

But he was cut of when the boy punched the man in the stomach making him caught up blood he then followed up by a left hook knocking him down.

The twelve year old got on top of the man

You get the hell of-

Punch

You som of-

Punch

You litt-

Punch

Punch

Punch

Punch

Punch

Punch

Punch

Punch

Punch

Punch

P-please s-stop-

PUNCH

Punch after punch the man got all bloodied up until that last one as he stopped moving and went limp...

The boy got off the man step a side a bit and looked at his hands until

Y/n! At ah boy!

Me and the kid turn around and see the same man from my other dream.

Well done! You've bitten top 50 to top 10 and top 1, ones of the strongest fighters here! You should be proud!

"............"