Chapter Seven

The day had finally come to be discharged from the hospital.

Midnight helped you with all the discharge paperwork before quickly leaving to get ready for quote 'a hot date'.

The R rated hero was kind enough to bring you a change of clothing: a simple shirt, jeans and shoes. After quickly changing in the hospital bathroom in your room, you walked out taking in the space you lived in for a whole month.

I felt weird to be leaving it.

You were alone now, the first time in your life there was no Shiro or Gray to back you up...you were riding solo taking the first steps in the dark with your freedom by your side.

With no real plan in mind, you said your goodbyes to Dr. Shuzenji who wasn't thrilled you were leaving the hospital, but she still wished you luck and joked saying didn't want to see you at her job again.

You wandered out of the hospital gazing up at the clear sky and bright sun, it felt like a new start to life but...you had nowhere to go. No idea how to use the benefits from this 'HPSC' for housing or funds. After sucking in a deep breath, you took your first step into the unknown, unsure of what was next around the corner. You were companionless, your heart stung feeling the empty space all around you.

"(y/n)!" You jumped quickly spinning on your heel, seeing All Might jogging towards you bathed in rays of gold.

"A-All Might?" You questioned furrowing your brows, his long legs closed the gap between you quickly.

"Sorry I'm late!" All Might carelessly waved, "Training went a little longer than expected today!"

"Why would you be late?" You pondered with a slight tilt of your head.

"You got discharged today!" All Might cheered throwing his arms up, "That's exciting!"

"I guess..." You muttered; it would be more exciting if you knew where your next meal was coming from...

"Come young (y/n)!" All Might waved, moving towards the street.

"Huh?" You blinked, but still followed a second later. You watched All Might hop into a sleek car the was parked next to the curb waiting.

"Come!" All Might laughingly repeated, you sighed unsure but did as told.

What else you got to do?

All Might and you sat in the back of the car while the driver drove, you kept glancing at All Might, waiting for him to fill you in on where you two were headed.

"Where are we going!?" You broke, dying to know.

"Wh-What?" All Might looked away from his phone awkwardly laughing. "What do you mean?"

"Where are we going?" You sternly repeated.

"Wha-Uh..." All Might scratched his chin, "...Midnight didn't speak with you?"

"Talk to me?" You tilted you head, "Talk to me about what?"

"She was at the hospital, right?"

"Yeah, she helped me with the paperwork to leave."

"And?" All Might said.

"And...uh...she talked about her 'hot date'..." You answered using air quotes.

"Ugh." All Might groaned rubbing his face with his large hand, glancing out the window you saw the driver was pulling up to a large house.

"Whoa." You breathed, pressing your hand against the glass. "Where are we?"