Chapter Forty Seven

You were sent off with Pixie-Bob away from the others, who would use her quirk to summon dirt monsters to fight you with. Your test was to use more than one quirk at a time, and never use the same quirk twice in a row.

"About what Tiger said-" Pixie-Bob spoke after an hour.

"No." You responded, shutting down her apology.

"It's healthy to talk about-"

"Nope." You answered, cramming all your emotions back into their little box and banishing it into the deepest parts of your mind.

"If you ever want to-"

"I do not want to." You answered, "I have my own therapist, I don't need two."

"But-"

"Look, I put a lot of time and effort into my therapy sessions, I haven't even begun to process half the shit I need to in a healthy way. Now I have to deal with my classmates who all see the monster that I am...and I don't have the social skills to do that just yet, so can you leave me alone about it?"

"Hm..." Pixie-Bob thought for a long moment. "...very well."

Well, that was easy...

The ground groaned as three creatures sprung upward, grabbing onto you and soaring through the air.

"Son of a bitch-!" You cursed struggling to break free. The beast's wings carried them through the air, the wind stung your face.

"Look!" Ochaco pointed, beads of sweat trailed down her face. Class 1-A and 1-B turned to the sky, seeing you struggling against the bird creatures.

"Those things again!?" Kirishima groaned.

"She is pretty high up there." Asui commented,

"You don't think..." Midoriya nervously laughed, glancing at Aizawa who looked unsteadied.

"There's no way they will drop her!" Mina waved her sweaty hand.

"Is it me-?" Kaminari wiped his face on the bottom of his shirt. "-or are they getting farther and farther away?"

"No." Shoto replied, "They are getting higher in the air."

"Mr. Aizawa-" Toru walked over; "-they wouldn't like...drop her right?"

"No." Aizawa grunted, no one could survive a fall like that Pixie-Bob would never put a student's life in danger, no matter the circumstances...right...?

Shoto, Midoriya and Kirishima all jogged closer together, their eyes locked onto you.

"Wha-!?" Kaminari gasped, watching the sky light up in a display of lightening, the dirt creatures evaporated.

"NO!" Your classmates all gasped watching you falling towards the earth. Aizawa became alarmed, jogging towards the class, his eyes locked onto you. Bakugo's hands tingled about to blast off to catch you.

Aizawa saw from the corner of his eye a flying dirt creature keeping its distance.

Was this a test?

A test for who?

You snapped your eyes open. Finally coming to after using your lightening quirk, feeling the wind rushing through your body, you looked around seeing the ground running towards you. You didn't have a second to think as another creature soared towards you, its claw drawn, it wasn't here to catch you.

Fire ignited in your hands, blasting it to pieces, raining dirt onto your classmates.

"No!" Bakugo and Ida called, seeing you get knocked by the blast yards away from them and their ability to catch you. Bakugo began to sprint, he needed to get closer in order to blast off and reach you in time.

Bakugo, Shoto and Midoriya all ran full speed towards where you were supposed to land. Their legs weren't fast enough, they watched terrified as you fell to the earth.

A gust of wind shredded through the area, forcing the boys to close their eyes and shield their faces.

"(y/n)-!" They snapped around, watching you hit the ground. As you did your body vanished, you turned into wind to lessen the impact of the earth. With open mouths they watched you reappear. You were breathing roughly, but didn't have long to recover as Pixie-Bob jumped into sight, striking you with sickening speed.

You side stepped her claws, backed up as she swung her free hand. Creatures pulled themselves from the earth, you struck them down with fire as Pixie-Bob jumped in. You ducked, jumping over her leg you twisted your body kicking her forward she landed on her face. Creatures formed, rushing to her defense.

Water rushed to the surface, slicing through the beasts as you turned, quickly ducking Pixie-Bob's foot but she landed a punch across your face, throwing your head sideways you stumbled. Pixie-Bob took this chance to surround you with creatures.

Bakugo took a step forward, his eyes wide.

Blue fire erupted around you, incinerating the annoying beasts. You turned to Pixie-Bob, your face stern as you marched to her. Four creatures crawled to the surface, sending chills through Jiro.

Lighting sparked along your skin, you sent it flying into the dirt creatures, shattering them to pieces. You and Pixie-Bob went hand to hand, you spun using your leg to kick her, she collapsed to the ground panting as she sat up staring at you. One of your legs gave out, dropping you to the ground. Heat swirled around your skin, your heart rapidly pounded inside your chest as you panted.

"You really didn't want to-" Pixie-Bob realized. "-did you?"

You shook your head as a response.

Pixie-Bob slowly got to her feet, you forced yourself to stand even though your bones felt like noodles, your stomach rolled in hunger and your head throbbed in pain.

"Call it a tie?" She asked, holding out her hand. You stared at it for a minute before taking it.

"It's a draw." You breathed, with a smirk.

"I'm sorry." Pixie-Bob said gripping your hand. "We should have known; it was our job to protect you and we failed."

"No." You shook your head, "There was nothing anyone could do. We wouldn't have stayed with you, and you couldn't have found us anyway."

"Either way-" Pixie-Bob frowned, "-I am sorry I failed you." She breathed, tears forming in her eyes. Recalling that night you snuck into her home, how young you were...she should have known!

You let go of her hand, walking forward and pulling her into a hug.

"I'm sorry too." You muttered against her shoulder.

The two classes and remaining members of the wild, wild, pussycats all stared in disbelief and amazement as a friendship formed.